Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

baker01

Reaction score
This system down update from the dealer is getting a little stale.. It's been almost a month since an update.
The system that is used to update ETA's is down. They should be able to give you the status code. My dealer was able to see the update from KZLD to KZM with the ETA remaining unknown.

Greg91

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez Line 1323 - ordered from Granger, D status per ram chat “scheduling phase of manufacturing”. Ram boxes, sunroof, level 1, safety, towing tech etc.

Attachments

• 8B647027-3C60-4FAB-92B0-21E3D0549E76.jpeg
    8B647027-3C60-4FAB-92B0-21E3D0549E76.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 40

tylerw102

Reaction score
Hey guys any info on NG218922. I’m not on the spreadsheet. Wondering if the system is back up and running. The dealer has no idea still. Said it shipped 3/19.

G’Dave

Reaction score
Does anyone have an update on transport to Mark Dodge for trucks that have been built in March and April? Mine was built on April Fool's Day. Maybe that's the root cause :eek:
it was "shipped" from Saltillo in early April, but is now in the black hole.
I think there are supposed to be at least two other orders that have similar ETA's with M.D. as the final destination.

Lowbagg

Reaction score
Does anyone have an update on transport to Mark Dodge for trucks that have been built in March and April? Mine was built on April Fool's Day. Maybe that's the root cause :eek:
I think there are supposed to be at least two other orders that have similar ETA's with M.D. as the final destination.
I ordered the day after you and I am in he exact same situation. No clue on when/where it is and when it might arrive.

Icky

Reaction score
Mine was built on 3/27 and is only going to AZ.....not sure what happened to it

mountainears

Reaction score
Well, got a notification last night that the build sheet was available and one tonight that the window sticker is (cryptosticker is nice!). View attachment WindowStickerPDF.pdf

Gonna check with the dealer and see what they say on the side from a delivery ETA. Getting closer since my 2/1 order and getting more excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drodegeb

Reaction score
Well, got a notification last night that the build sheet was available and one tonight that the window sticker is (cryptosticker is nice!). View attachment 36681

Gonna check with the dealer and see what they say on the side from a delivery ETA. Getting closer since my 2/1 order and getting more excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! I also got my my equipment list last night and window sticker tonight (And ordered on 2/1)! Where is yours heading? Mine is heading to Salt Lake City.

Users who are viewing this thread