Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

IDK_Ram

Reaction score
My truck was released by the plant on 3/16, still waiting for a ride out of Mexico...

Apparently the railroad is operating at 60% capacity. This part of the wait is killing me haha
Built 4/01 - no movement.

updated today: The top of the page (not shown) shows today's date but the info hasn't changed.
Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 2.51.34 PM.png

Seemed like my truck was built along ordinary schedules and I could have received it in 3 months. Dealer said trends were shipment delays of 6-weeks plus. Knowing it's built but just sitting puts life plans.....on unpredictable hold.

IDK_Ram

Reaction score
My truck has made it to the train depot in Oregon, short drive to dealer, I hope
If my truck follows along the same schedule, I should get it in about 1 month. I can live with that beacon of hope.

(mine was a 2/12 order - built and waiting to move since the 1st.)

baker01

Reaction score
If my truck follows along the same schedule, I should get it in about 1 month. I can live with that beacon of hope.

(mine was a 2/12 order - built and waiting to move since the 1st.)
Mine was a 1/24 order - built and waiting since 3/23. My other truck once shipped, sat in the train yard for three weeks before being moved to the dealer

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

updated today: The top of the page (not shown) shows today's date but the info hasn't changed.
View attachment 35758

Seemed like my truck was built along ordinary schedules and I could have received it in 3 months. Dealer said trends were shipment delays of 6-weeks plus. Knowing it's built but just sitting puts life plans.....on unpredictable hold.
I would rather wait on rail than boat.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Mine was a 1/24 order - built and waiting since 3/23. My other truck once shipped, sat in the train yard for three weeks before being moved to the dealer
Mine sat for 6 weeks in the yard back in September-October

IowaPW

Reaction score

View attachment 35758

Is it going by boat?

ReKz

Reaction score
Any way to track after it has been unloaded from train?

NightTrain

Reaction score

View attachment 35758

FYI - my order has been sitting at the port since 2/28, due to ship on 5/6 according to the dealer. Hope you have better luck

Power230

Reaction score
Day 30, Still waiting on a train ticket to MD.... This is worse than waiting for D1 Status as others have stated. 151 days and counting....

Users who are viewing this thread