Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Uhohfiveoh

Reaction score
Same. Build date was 21 Feb on mine, but still waiting for a train ride.
I spoke with the dealer today who advised it’s likely waiting on a chip. He stated typically 2-4 weeks when this occurs, but said say they have seen instances that it took up to 5 months, although rare.

DSGRam317

Reaction score
Just talked to RamChat, still D1 thankfully. Shipped date is still 3/8 confirmed by my dealer. That’s also my 8th month anniversary of ordering my truck. Still being hopeful, that at least it’s built by then.

AmmoRAD

Reaction score
I spoke with the dealer today who advised it’s likely waiting on a chip. He stated typically 2-4 weeks when this occurs, but said say they have seen instances that it took up to 5 months, although rare.
That sounds odd. I thought they wouldn't even build them and populate equipment listing/window sticker unless they have all parts on hand.

ACEd

Reaction score
That sounds odd. I thought they wouldn't even build them and populate equipment listing/window sticker unless they have all parts on hand.
Mine sat truck was built complete with bed liner but waiting for Trailer TTPMS sensors, others for aux cameras - maybe thats what they mean

Last edited:

ACEd

Reaction score
How long did yours sit?
Almost 2 weeks - but no way to tell how long for what - RamChat said it was in QC the whole time - I only figured out the TTPMS sensors because there were at least 20 other trucks with Eq Lists but no Window Stickers and I pulled each Eq List and the only thing common to all 20 was TTPMS sensors and they all broke free in a 2 day period. Some had been stuck longer, some shorter, but random check of those with Window Stickers, none had TTPMS option.

AmmoRAD

Reaction score
Mine sat truck was built complete with bed liner but waiting for TPMS sensors, others for aux cameras - maybe thats what they mean
How'd you find out what yours was waiting for, dealer? Did it still show KZLD at that point?

ACEd

Reaction score
How'd you find out what yours was waiting for, dealer? Did it still show KZLD at that point?
Ramchat said in QC the whole time. - totally useless info. Dealer had no info.

Figured out bY digging thru the great Tracking spreadsheet data. Pulled up all the trucks with Equipmant Lists but No Window Stickers - totalled about 20 trucks. Went thru Eq Lists looking for common items like cameras or sensors or outside operations that an otherwise built truck might be waiting on. Also pulled up sampling of trucks with Window Stickers in same time period. Only thing common to those without Stickers snd not present on those with Window Stickers was TTPMS. All 20 trucks suddenly got Window Stickers in a 2 day period (by deduction a shipment of TTPMS sensors must have become available)
Believe there was a similar fonding by someone else that trailer cameras were holding trucks with EqLists but no Window Stickers that similarly cleared a bunch of trucks en masse. I did not verify that but it sounds like a logical explanation.
But again nothing from anyone other than detective type process of elimination

AmmoRAD

Reaction score
How'd you find out what yours was waiting for, dealer? Did it still show KZLD at that point

Ramchat said in QC the whole time. - totally useless info. Dealer had no info.

Figured out bY digging thru the great Tracking spreadsheet data. Pulled up all the trucks with Equipmant Lists but No Window Stickers - totalled about 20 trucks. Went thru Eq Lists looking for common items like cameras or sensors or outside operations that an otherwise built truck might be waiting on. Also pulled up sampling of trucks with Window Stickers in same time period. Only thing common to those without Stickers snd not present on those with Window Stickers was TTPMS. All 20 trucks suddenly got Window Stickers in a 2 day period (by deduction a shipment of TTPMS sensors must have become available)
Believe there was a similar fonding by someone else that trailer cameras were holding trucks with EqLists but no Window Stickers that similarly cleared a bunch of trucks en masse. I did not verify that but it sounds like a logical explanation.
But again nothing from anyone other than detective type process of elimination
Mine has a window sticker, which is why it seems odd it would still be waiting for something other than a train ride.

JeepingNet

Reaction score
I've been watching what trucks get built on which days and I find it absolutely amazing how random it feels. I know it isn't but you'd think you'd see things like power wagons get more grouped together.

I ordered the aux trailer camera know from people trying to buy that camera right now its not available.. I'm hoping that doesn't hold up my order.. I have my hopes up that mine will get built in the next two weeks. I'm in Canada so I can only imagine how long it will take to ship here.

AJ608

Reaction score
Mine must be getting a hell of a paint job lol......it's been in paint for 2 weeks

Reactions: J-J

J-J

Reaction score
That's alright ,I think the guy got lost gathering parts for mine..
I'm sure you have seen the container ship that lost a few containers in the ocean.. I think that's where the parts for mine went at this point..

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

JC200

Reaction score
Seems a little unusual, scrolling through the spreadsheet looking at trucks that have had window stickers show up from 02/15 - now it seems a lottt of us are sitting in KZLD status, don't really see any trend either, almost looks like all the trucks that have rolled out since mid Feb are are all sitting waiting for transport.

DebH

Reaction score
Seems a little unusual, scrolling through the spreadsheet looking at trucks that have had window stickers show up from 02/15 - now it seems a lottt of us are sitting in KZLD status, don't really see any trend either, almost looks like all the trucks that have rolled out since mid Feb are are all sitting waiting for transport.
Mine is one of them, built 2/16 and in KZLD. Shipping is to MD in Louisiana.

Users who are viewing this thread