Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

DebH

Reaction score
Yep! You should get an Estimated Ship date now. My truck and my brother in laws truck were both build right around the estimated date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

tyler2you

Reaction score
From what I've seen on the spreadsheet, 30 days from D1 to build is pretty common. I'm 3 days past my estimated production date and no build sheet yet. My estimated production date was only 23 days after the D1 date, so I'm hoping I'll see something in another week or so.

Wheelz

Reaction score
Typically, yes. Keep watching for your equipment list to show up. That's a telltale sign its in production and then a Window Sticker following soon after meaning its off the line. In my case, it seemed all my updates came after my truck was built because I beat my build date. Strange. Ordered on 1/6, D1 on 1/14 (build date of 2/14), equipment list on 2/2, window sticker on 2/4 and hit KZ status on the same day. Perhaps mine "streamlined" cause I didnt have as much electronics maybe?? ie BSM or the safety group...which I wish I wouldve opted for now.
In chatting via Ram Chat this morning, I was told this: "I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!"
Does this mean my truck is in D1?

Ordered Dec. 28, 2021. 2022 2500 Limited Night Diesel in Crystal Granite Metallic

CSME4010

Reaction score
I got my build sheet and window sticker last week, supposed to ship Monday. How are you guys tracking the shipment process?

franko

Reaction score
I got my build sheet and window sticker last week, supposed to ship Monday. How are you guys tracking the shipment process?

If you have a railcar number there are numbers by carrier you can call for automated responses on location. Or you can just ask your dealer for an update. Mine sent me a screenshot of their internal system that showed its last location. I ended up asking them for updates once a week or so.

FCorral

Reaction score
Finally good news and some movement. From my dealer I have a estimated ship date of 2/24. From Ram Chat I received, "I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I do not see a shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update" At least its postive and there should be movement soon for my rig NG193453. :cool:
My rig is NG195193, the dealer told me I was at paint on Weds. 3500 Limited DRW, no sunroof, not HO, but pretty much everything else.

FCorral

Reaction score

Did you get build sheet and window sticker in an email?

Wheelz

Reaction score
Read the very first Post of this thread...tells you what to do to stay updated on your build. And either do Ram Chat, your dealership or better yet a voice-to-voice with Ram customer service. They actually give you the build codes unlike ram chat.

Last edited:

CSME4010

Reaction score

I signed up for crypto stickers but I just searched here after I heard on or about when my truck was being built. No email or any other communication from ram or there than an email saying I had a Vin weeks after my dealer sent me my vin.

BigEdV

Reaction score
Got my vin next day from dealer. Never received an email from ram on anything.

I got an email from my dealer with the VIN first then the est ship date. Then I got an email from RAM saying my order was received and they are working on it and will update me when they have the delivery date. It also had the VIN number of the truck.

BroGo

Reaction score
I ordered 11/16/21 and my truck is built and at a rail yard just waiting to be taken to the dealership and I never received one of those Ram emails. Not sure they mean too much

DSGRam317

Reaction score
Well just talked to my dealer and he said I'm still showing an estimated ship date of 2/15/22 and D1 even though RamChat is saying they are waiting for parts. Keeping my fingers cross but not holding my breathe.

IowaPW

Reaction score
I'm sure the RamChat folks just love us. I bug them every couple of days...at least until I know I'm in D1 and have a rough estimate of build date.

RIDEaCANYON

Reaction score
Heck yea!
Checked with Ram Chat this morning then verified with dealer my PW was officially loaded up and started down the tracks at 8:25pm last night. Estimated delivery to dealership 2/25-3/09.... or hopefully after the snow quits flying so I don't have to drive it back across PA on the salt covered roads.

That's 8 weeks and 1 day from order to shipped out.

kevin588127

Reaction score
I'm sure the RamChat folks just love us. I bug them every couple of days...at least until I know I'm in D1 and have a rough estimate of build date.
I'm the same way. I go with every Monday. No D1 for me yet. I think Ill be better once I know my order didn't fall on the floor under someone's desk, lol.

owdiss78

Reaction score
I'm the same way. I go with every Monday. No D1 for me yet. I think Ill be better once I know my order didn't fall on the floor under someone's desk, lol.

9/20/21 order went back to D as of today so 5 months and still no priority at all so gotta get the newest orders out first needed my parts so at least in D1 for a few days. S see o keep crossing your fingers you don’t fall through the cracks.

Went and looked today is week 20 and nothing I think it’s time to just throw in the towel

Last edited:

kevin588127

Reaction score
9/20/21 order went back to D as of today so 5 months and still no priority at all so gotta get the newest orders out first needed my parts so at least in D1 for a few days. S see o keep crossing your fingers you don’t fall through the cracks.

Went and looked today is week 20 and nothing I think it’s time to just throw in the towel
That's a real bummer. Did you have an estimated build date?

Users who are viewing this thread