Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Holladay99

Reaction score
My truck is on the move. It arrived in Texas this morning. Salesman said it should make it to them in 3-4 weeks.

adamsmith655

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been following this forum for a while, but I wanted to officially add my updated information on my order. I just added my initial build into the master spreadsheet but wasn't sure how to add the next bit of info. I placed an order for a fairly optioned lvl 2 PW on 12-3-21 from Lakeland Dodge in Florida. It went D1 around 12-15-21ish, and my estimated ship date was placed at 1-9-22. I received my build sheet yesterday and my window sticker today. No word yet on a dealer ETA, but I am waiting to hear back from my salesman.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been following this forum for a while, but I wanted to officially add my updated information on my order. I just added my initial build into the master spreadsheet but wasn't sure how to add the next bit of info. I placed an order for a fairly optioned lvl 2 PW on 12-3-21 from Lakeland Dodge in Florida. It went D1 around 12-15-21ish, and my estimated ship date was placed at 1-9-22. I received my build sheet yesterday and my window sticker today. No word yet on a dealer ETA, but I am waiting to hear back from my salesman.
Thanks for all the extra info, @adamsmith655. I've added it to the sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread