Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Bandit400

Reaction score
Thanks for that example. I'll update my code later and it'll be fixed in my next update of that data.
Quick question, when was that detailed VIN search last run? Somewhere around 9/24? I ask because that is the most recent date in that VIN search file with a Window Sticker. Thanks.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Yeah, saw that. Its picking up "Brazil Equipment Group". It looks like a real VIN destined for Brazil. It has the Brazil Country code and LATM region on the build sheet. Example: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C6UR5FL1NG121183 Thanks again for compiling this data. Its really interesting.
I just uploaded a new set of data to the file with a fix for this. I had seen another example of something like "New Zealand Equipment Group" which I had excluded. I'm now also excluding "Brazil". We'll see what other countries might pop up.
Quick question, when was that detailed VIN search last run? Somewhere around 9/24? I ask because that is the most recent date in that VIN search file with a Window Sticker. Thanks.
Good call out on this. I noticed it a couple of days ago but hadn't dug in yet. I just hadn't been running that task.. I've now got it set up to run regularly. The more recent dates are now also included in the latest update to the file.

Let me know if either of you think of anything else you think might be interesting to look at across this set of almost 30,000 equipment listings.

Bandit400

Reaction score
I just uploaded a new set of data to the file with a fix for this. I had seen another example of something like "New Zealand Equipment Group" which I had excluded. I'm now also excluding "Brazil". We'll see what other countries might pop up.

Good call out on this. I noticed it a couple of days ago but hadn't dug in yet. I just hadn't been running that task.. I've now got it set up to run regularly. The more recent dates are now also included in the latest update to the file.

Let me know if either of you think of anything else you think might be interesting to look at across this set of almost 30,000 equipment listings.
Great, just took a quick look and updated some tables/charts with that new data. I will dig a bit more into the data to see how we can better slice it with what we have so far and any other data points we could collect off the build/window sticker that may help this effort.

10_9_21 Ram VIN Build count Summary.jpg

10_9 Build Percentage.jpg

Window stickers issued by date and broken down by Model/Trim/Equip Group for 2500s. Will give us an idea of how the factory may be batching their production. Sorry for the small size. Need to format this better so its easily readable on a post.
2500 Date breakdown 10_9_21.jpg

Window stickers issued by date and broken down by Model/Trim/Equip Group for 3500s. Will give us an idea of how the factory may be batching their production. Sorry for the small size. Need to format this better so its easily readable on a post.
3500 summary by date 10_9_21.png

fdreyno

Reaction score
Starting to see Laramie Level C Equipment Group - does anyone know the difference between Laramie Level A or B and Level C? I have been searching the forums and haven't seen anything.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Starting to see Laramie Level C Equipment Group - does anyone know the difference between Laramie Level A or B and Level C? I have been searching the forums and haven't seen anything.
There are some screenshots of the feature list for Laramie level C and D. I didn't check every detail, but the highlight is the loss of power folding mirrors on levels C and D compared to A and B. It's pretty nuts that some 2022 Laramies won't include power folding mirrors.

newmason

Reaction score
Has the factory shut down again? Not seeing really any movement on equipement listings or window stickers...

tolym

Reaction score
Has the factory shut down again? Not seeing really any movement on equipement listings or window stickers...

They’re probably doing dealer stock trucks. I’ve seen a lot of trucks hit dealer lots with vins in the 160k.
Sold orders are sold so I don’t think they need to rush since we have no choice but to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newmason

Reaction score
They’re probably doing dealer stock trucks. I’ve seen a lot of trucks hit dealer lots with vins in the 160k.
Sold orders are sold so I don’t think they need to rush since we have no choice but to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well if so and a dealer stock showed up and was similar to what I ordered I would just buy what showed up and eat the $500 deposit at this point

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Well if so and a dealer stock showed up and was similar to what I ordered I would just buy what showed up and eat the $500 deposit at this point

You’re probably gonna pay a whole lot more for an in stock truck than just eating the $500 deposit. At least I would think so?

newmason

Reaction score
You’re probably gonna pay a whole lot more for an in stock truck than just eating the $500 deposit. At least I would think so?
Well that was my thought as well but what's keeping these dealerships from honoring the original price? In my case -$200 under invoice.

Boogerflicken

Reaction score
Great, just took a quick look and updated some tables/charts with that new data. I will dig a bit more into the data to see how we can better slice it with what we have so far and any other data points we could collect off the build/window sticker that may help this effort.

View attachment 23204

View attachment 23205

Window stickers issued by date and broken down by Model/Trim/Equip Group for 2500s. Will give us an idea of how the factory may be batching their production. Sorry for the small size. Need to format this better so its easily readable on a post.
View attachment 23206

Window stickers issued by date and broken down by Model/Trim/Equip Group for 3500s. Will give us an idea of how the factory may be batching their production. Sorry for the small size. Need to format this better so its easily readable on a post.
View attachment 23207
This gave me less hope lol. Laramie level 1 or 2 I can't remember now is what I got. .01% not looking good lol and I got night edition

Users who are viewing this thread