Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Boogerflicken

Reaction score
So crazy! Makes no sense. Ram is getting close to losing a customer. It’s just like sitting in a restaurant and seeing someone come in after you and getting served before you. It’s just bad business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love this! Or waiting for a beer at the bar

beckty85

Reaction score
I have a F250 Tremor built and priced. Waiting another 2 weeks. If no update soon, I’m moving forward with build

Same, but 350. Dealer 2 miles from me. He already priced me out a 450, but the wife talked me back to reality on not wanting duals

Lary0071

Reaction score
Only one new equipment listing today. One new window sticker too.
Do you not find mine to be changed.... should I believe the salesgoober?
2d3de89eccc4c314537c966dc749ee44.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Do you not find mine to be changed.... should I believe the salesgoober?
2d3de89eccc4c314537c966dc749ee44.jpg

I would probably trust your dealer on that. I do find it strange your equipment listing still hasn't shown up yet. Let's hope it does very soon. Thanks, Lary :)

jtogden05

Reaction score
Got confirmation from a group member as well as my salesman (Aaron @ Mark Dodge) that my truck is complete and current status is JS!

Myfast70

Reaction score
The 21st is my birthday. Would be nice to get it by then. Maybe next year lol

I know that feeling!! I had an initial build date which landed on my birthday but that came & went and now I sit & wait in hopes it will be here before my next birthday, lol

Myfast70

Reaction score
So crazy! Makes no sense. Ram is getting close to losing a customer. It’s just like sitting in a restaurant and seeing someone come in after you and getting served before you. It’s just bad business.

That's actually a great analogy! Had that happen last weekend when we went out with another couple, two tables seated at least 10 minutes after us, served by the same person and they got their main food before our one appetizer that we ordered showed up. At least when we complained they ended up comping two meals for us. Sadly no comps, freebies or gimme's with Ram, just price increases and additional angst of when the hell the truck will actually show up. Plus you hope that it actually shows up as you ordered it with all options intact

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
That's actually a great analogy! Had that happen last weekend when we went out with another couple, two tables seated at least 10 minutes after us, served by the same person and they got their main food before our one appetizer that we ordered showed up. At least when we complained they ended up comping two meals for us. Sadly no comps, freebies or gimme's with Ram, just price increases and additional angst of when the hell the truck will actually show up. Plus you hope that it actually shows up as you ordered it with all options intact
Kinda not really the same thing....if the restaurant was waiting on steak to arrive and you ordered steak but the next table over that got sat after you ordered the in stock chicken then of course they are going to get theirs first....the whole component shortage has really got things twisted....either way you look at it...it's definitely frustrating....

beckty85

Reaction score
Kinda not really the same thing....if the restaurant was waiting on steak to arrive and you ordered steak but the next table over that got sat after you ordered the in stock chicken then of course they are going to get theirs first....the whole component shortage has really got things twisted....either way you look at it...it's definitely frustrating....
They are building fully optioned out limiteds, they should be more than capable of cranking out the May Laramies.

Boogerflicken

Reaction score
Can at least give us some shirts or something. Or, better yet, let us delete the defense and not void the warranty

Reactions: J-J

Boogerflicken

Reaction score
My buddy who is a mechanic for ram told me they just got a 2022 2500 cummins bighorn in. Very basic on tech.

Lary0071

Reaction score
Well... my truck moved to status I.

I – unit built, pending final inspection. Your vehicle goes through a battery of shakedown tests and measurements are taken to ensure the vehicle looks and performs as expected

Bandit400

Reaction score
They are building fully optioned out limiteds, they should be more than capable of cranking out the May Laramies.
I wish I could say that all high dollar Limited's are being prioritized. My personal experience is that my Limited 5500 with almost every option box checked doesn't fall into that category. Still in "D" since my 6/30 order. I wish I knew what option may be holding it up as I may gladly give up the ones I really don't are about that much.

NWWIRAM

Reaction score
My buddy who is a mechanic for ram told me they just got a 2022 2500 cummins bighorn in. Very basic on tech.
The dealership I have been going to for the last several years recently received two 2022 3500's with Cummins engines. The first one that was delivered is a Big Horn VIN: 3C6–3R3HL4NG–114192 and the second one is a Laramie VIN: 3C6–3R3EL7NG–152214. They are trying to sell me one of those, but neither one fills all my needs and wants.

Users who are viewing this thread