Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Spark Plug

Reaction score
I talked to our inventory guy here at work. Hes been getting more invoices for 22 rams lately. Got 6 yesterday. First ones were tradesmens, but he said got some laramies invoiced yesterday. Hoping to see mine soon.
Ordered 6/19 laramie level b, night edition, 6.4, 4x4. tow tech group, power side running boards. All these higher end builds showing progress that were ordered around time as mine is def making me more anxious to get mine in.

Canman89

Reaction score

Thompsre08

Reaction score

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
I found about 8 new equipment listings this morning!

Multiple limited level 1 trucks now except ordered 2 months after me. Honestly considering cancelling at this point. Congrats guys

I feel your pain. Ordered 6/21. Limited MC 2500 w/ Level 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BcMac23

Reaction score

BigRedDelaney

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat. I have 3 kids now (girls) and you know how it is, every dad needs a son they say. Ordered a Laramie with a bench seat for that boy lol and now my wife thinks we might be good where we are at 3.
Might have to change it to center console myself.
Are the seats (drivers and passengers) actually different then the bench seats?
I know my brother went from a console to a seat on a 15 and all he needed was the seat and some trim around head unit. Seemed like an easy swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know the feeling... I am a only male out of 5 siblings. My wife has no bothers. I have 2 girls... NOPE NOPE NOPE not gonna try this crap again. I'm happy with my girls i dont need any more. We got the 5 seater ;)

Bmineri1964

Reaction score
With a lot of members here posting order dates, VINs, and order details, there seemed to be value in combining the information in one place. I started to do this on my own, but given the interest, am making it public.

If you are interested in adding to this crowdsourced database, it would be cool if you did the following:
  1. Add your build to the list through the Google Form (link)
  2. Have a look at the combined list in the resulting Google Sheet (link)
  3. Check out @johnsontoddr's Tableau visualization
I am working on making some enhancements to display the form submissions immediately. I am also considering adding additional information/metadata and ways to make all of it useful. Done

Ideas/comments are more than welcome.

FAQs
Does ODS have a special source for order status?
No. I'm just Joe Shmoe.

How can I update my info?
There are many options. You can..
When will I get my VIN?
VINs are typically available 3+ days after your order has been placed by your dealer. Your dealer is the best source of your VIN.

What does D1 status mean?
Check the Build Status Codes thread for more info.

What can RamChat tell me?
They don't seem to have much detail available to them, or at least they don't share it. You will probably have the most luck getting info directly from your dealer. Hopefully they're willing to be transparent with you.
Added mine.

dgrover75

Reaction score
question: Could you add a "count" at the top of the estimated ship date column? Since that is the first indication of "potential" movement in the scheduling/building process it would be interested to see how that number changes as well.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
question: Could you add a "count" at the top of the estimated ship date column? Since that is the first indication of "potential" movement in the scheduling/building process it would be interested to see how that number changes as well.
I could add that. But my only concern is that many of those estimated ship dates have passed and some trucks have even gone back to D status. I've felt that equipment listings showing up are the most reliable datapoint we have.

Users who are viewing this thread