Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Jhans70

Reaction score
Send pictures! You are about 2k vins past mine.. what did you order?

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

83e626bc48b2342bc64eccc78d25b477.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColderWeather86

Reaction score
Palmer, Alaska. Formerly Prescott, Arizona.
Going to stop in Fort Stockton tonight. Had to drive up to Austin/Round rock first. So about 8 hours today, 9 tomorrow :) it’ll be right at 1200 miles.
That's about what my first trip will be. Tulsa to Prescott, then Kingman. Then it'll be Kingman to Palmer Alaska pulling my 40' gooseneck and my 57 chevy. :confused:

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
That's about what my first trip will be. Tulsa to Prescott, then Kingman. Then it'll be Kingman to Palmer Alaska pulling my 40' gooseneck and my 57 chevy.

Okay. Probably for another thread but how the hell are you getting to Alaska?!?

Thats on our bucket list to do with our new airstream, but….as you know driving through Canada to get to Alaska seems to be a no go right now.

ColderWeather86

Reaction score
Palmer, Alaska. Formerly Prescott, Arizona.

Thats on our bucket list to do with our new airstream, but….as you know driving through Canada to get to Alaska seems to be a no go right now.
I live here, so I can get through to get back to Alaska. Can't go the other way unless I'm moving or driving for work. Made the drive last March. Half day at the Coutts border crossing playing their game.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score

Find someone else that ordered a MD truck from Alaska and volunteer to deliver it to them?

HDnick10

Reaction score
NG196655 - Dealer advised new estimated ship date is 12/20/21 and per ramchat just now, the vehicle is currently in trim stage of build process - G.

Users who are viewing this thread