Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

tolym

Reaction score
[mention]OfficerDirtySanchez [/mention]
872058f9ff73e857104d9f8bbf8e87db.jpg

One truck has ETA window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slb1022

Reaction score
Ok, I have a silly question

What does “Special equipment” stage actually mean?

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score

CI6

Reaction score
Anyone with a Mark Dodge order that was delivered to port Allen on or after Nov 18th, had the truck get to mark dodge yet?

Mine got to Port Allen on the 18th, wanting to see if there has been movement of other trucks from around the same time frame

DougB

Reaction score
Anyone with a Mark Dodge order that was delivered to port Allen on or after Nov 18th, had the truck get to mark dodge yet?

Mine got to Port Allen on the 18th, wanting to see if there has been movement of other trucks from around the same time frame
Welcome to the “back of the lot“ club. There are a few of us from that same train still waiting and even from earlier trains.

There have been a few recent deliveries from trains around that date but seems more waiting than delivered.

Linked4door

Reaction score

Welcome to the “back of the lot“ club. There are a few of us from that same train still waiting and even from earlier trains.

There have been a few recent deliveries from trains around that date but seems more waiting than delivered.
Mine is stuck there as well. Should have arrived around the same time frame.

CI6

Reaction score

nice to be with good company

Scvette

Reaction score
When was your truck built? I just got my window sticker yesterday and I’m hoping it’s shipped soon. I have no ship date yet.
Looks like it might be Laramie week at the factory, even some of the oldest open builds have equipment lists showing up this morning. Maybe there is hope for my Friday ship date after all!

Bkff17

Reaction score
Updated.

Thanks. It looks like I caught that too and added it to the sheet this morning. Have you heard if you went to storage or if your truck in fact shipped?
Just got my ship date from the dealer.looks like 12/21/21. Vin 3C63R3DLXNG158445. Going to Country Ram Oxford, Pa.

Scvette

Reaction score
My truck is built and issued a window sticker and I don’t have a ship date yet. Hoping it’s soon though.
Just got my ship date from the dealer.looks like 12/21/21. Vin 3C63R3DLXNG158445. Going to Country Ram Oxford, Pa.

nyfireman22

Reaction score
When was your truck built? I just got my window sticker yesterday and I’m hoping it’s shipped soon. I have no ship date yet.
It hasn't been built yet but looking at recent activity on the spreadsheet equipment listings have been populating pretty close to the listed ship/build dates the last few days. My dealer gave me a ship date of 12/3 when mine went to D1 status so I'm hoping to see an equipment list this week sometime. Looks like there are several trucks (Laramies) on the spreadsheet with similar ship/build dates so I'm thinking they are banging out a large run of them this week. I ordered on 10/6, so less than 2 months to build would be a pleasant surprise.

BigRedDelaney

Reaction score
I don’t know what’s harder. The 5 month wait or the last few days. At least it’s in Florida.

Attachments

• B5214C57-D83E-46D8-B5DA-FA6B6A0571CC.png
    B5214C57-D83E-46D8-B5DA-FA6B6A0571CC.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread