Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Truck was built yesterday or Sunday. Click on the window sticker tab of the ram tracker page and don't get a window sticker. Am I doing something wrong or does it take awhile to populate. Also registered with cryptostickers long ago and have seen nothing from them.
Equipment list shows up first, from what i understand window sticker shows up after QC is completed. and if you have outside vendor stuff, bed utility group, bed lliner, bed step, side steps, then QC is after the truck goes to the vendors and returns.

kevin588127

Reaction score
Equipment list shows up first, from what i understand window sticker shows up after QC is completed. and if you have outside vendor stuff, bed utility group, bed lliner, bed step, side steps, then QC is after the truck goes to the vendors and returns.
Thanks! Equipment list popped right away. I have the rambox, which lists as being vendor painted but I would hope that is done before assembly. Don't have any of the normal outside vendor stuff.

RHINO69

Reaction score
Truck was built yesterday or Sunday. Click on the window sticker tab of the ram tracker page and don't get a window sticker. Am I doing something wrong or does it take awhile to populate. Also registered with cryptostickers long ago and have seen nothing from them.
It will take a few days.

Bigsnowman

Dumb Log Guy
Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez , could you please mark Whitey (line680) KZX? It's been a long almost 8 months, and it's not even a Canadian order! The folks at Mark Dodge have been nothing short of phenomenal as this hasn't been much fun for any of us. Ordering from Sandi was awesome! Now working with Mark is just as awesome! And Robert was nothing short of the best when he called (and emailed pics) to let me know it arrived!

Attachments

• z22Whitey.jpg
    z22Whitey.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

matemike

Reaction score
Mine has been on a train now since Jun 23. Supposed to be at Port Allen yesterday, but I think it fell back to arriving today or tomorrow. Then still needs to get to MD.

I too got upset. A lot of folks at RAM heard all about, but it did no good. I knew I was in a position to get my deposit back if I wanted and I started looking around here, but just wasn't happy with anything on the lots. I literally dropped all recollections of having a truck on order from my mind. Then seldom a friend would ask if I got my truck yet, and I'd start to boil. But I think there is light at the end of the tunnel...maybe?

Is it all worth it? for me, NO. But I also still don't have my truck. They make a nice truck, and this all sucks no matter what brand you go with, but ordering and seeing nothing go correctly is terrible.

kevin588127

Reaction score
Mine has been on a train now since Jun 23. Supposed to be at Port Allen yesterday, but I think it fell back to arriving today or tomorrow. Then still needs to get to MD.

I too got upset. A lot of folks at RAM heard all about, but it did no good. I knew I was in a position to get my deposit back if I wanted and I started looking around here, but just wasn't happy with anything on the lots. I literally dropped all recollections of having a truck on order from my mind. Then seldom a friend would ask if I got my truck yet, and I'd start to boil. But I think there is light at the end of the tunnel...maybe?

Is it all worth it? for me, NO. But I also still don't have my truck. They make a nice truck, and this all sucks no matter what brand you go with, but ordering and seeing nothing go correctly is terrible.
The struggle is real for sure. Finding this site was both a blessing and a curse. I probably wouldn't have ordered a truck without finding out about the volume dealer discounts. Also thought things were moving along based on other members posts at the time. I'll likely be in the 7 month club when I finally get mine. It is also tough to watch trucks get delivered that were ordered several months after mine. Hats off to the guys that have been waiting since before me.

CFE

Reaction score
My truck is suppose to arrive from the wrong dealership to MD this Wednesday (cross fingers) - so i booked a refundable flight/hotel for Thursday night and will hopefully be driving back on Friday.

Not sure what's worse - waiting 7+ months for delivery, or 6 months for delivery, only to have it go to the wrong dealership and then wait on transport to pick it up and return it to the correct dealer.
Update to my saga: I gave permission to MD to go physically pick up my HD from the other dealer and drive it back to MD, as I plan on signing paperwork/paying for it and driving it back this Friday. Per MD, it'll add 60ish miles to my odometer - which honestly at this point, I'm completely ok with - as I need my truck for an upcoming camper movement after the 4th of July.

leroyg

Reaction score
{statusCode: "KZM", statusDesc: "Shipped", arrivalDate: "2022-07-25", statusUpdateDate: "2022-06-28",…

looks like the first of better news, I too have been waiting since Dec 20, Going to Mark Dodge, hope it makes it.
Leroy

CFE

Reaction score
Can anyone verify the dealership location of my truck?
3C63RRHL3NG261767

Being told that MD probably won't be able to pull it today, putting my trip to pick it up on Friday in jeopardy and hosing me over for my camper move after the 4th of July.

CFE

Reaction score
Can anyone verify the dealership location of my truck?
3C63RRHL3NG261767

Being told that MD probably won't be able to pull it today, putting my trip to pick it up on Friday in jeopardy and hosing me over for my camper move after the 4th of July.

And they have my truck today...what a saga. Trying to see if I can pick it up tomorrow (after canceling my flight/hotel for tonight) or Saturday.

Burger

Reaction score
Can anybody see where my truck is? VIN # 3C63RRHL4NG287214. Supposedly on a truck but I’m not sure

gt1guy

Reaction score
Just got back from the dealer to tell him I was heading overseas for the next couple months.
While I was there he pulled up my truck and said it shows that it's on a train today heading to port allen.
I said " of course it is, cause I'm leaving Saturday, that's how my luck works"

He said he'd keep it inside on the showroom floor after it arrives.

Ordered 28 Dec, built 1April, I'll see it sometime in September.

Users who are viewing this thread