Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Christofo

Reaction score
So you're using a script to pull the build sheets? I wonder if you're being rate limited or something.. I notice the number of them available keeps jumping around.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
So you're using a script to pull the build sheets? I wonder if you're being rate limited or something.. I notice the number of them available keeps jumping around.
looks to be an issue on the Stellantis side19175F05-E3C6-4FE0-9AAD-F5C4C788852C.jpeg

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I think they are and I've actually disabled the automated check. When I check the same URLs on my personal machine vs. my work machine (on corp VPN), I get different results.

I'm very curious how Cryptostickers handles this. I messaged the user who said they made that site. But I haven't heard back on this point yet.

So for now, back to manual checking.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I had hoped to run a similar automation for window stickers. But with the feeling they're rate limiting me. I'm thinking it won't be possible.

clotagames

Reaction score
2500 Mega Limited ordered on 5/18. I'm on the list here. Had build date of 8/19. Dealer just called and said truck is built and is currently KZLD CODE.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
2500 Mega Limited ordered on 5/18. I'm on the list here. Had build date of 8/19. Dealer just called and said truck is built and is currently KZLD CODE.
Congrats! You might be the first mega cab we've heard of getting that far along. It's weird that your equipment listing and window sticker aren't showing up yet though.

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score

That’s crazy! I ordered 2500 Mega Limited on 5/23. I emailed Sandi this morning, I’m still in D
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riddick

Reaction score
I think they are and I've actually disabled the automated check. When I check the same URLs on my personal machine vs. my work machine (on corp VPN), I get different results.

I'm very curious how Cryptostickers handles this. I messaged the user who said they made that site. But I haven't heard back on this point yet.

So for now, back to manual checking.

I wanted to say thanks for making the spreadsheet as its a very useful tool. I did notice it was not updating throughout the day and your response above explains why. When you say manually checking do you mean typing in every VIN individually? Hopefully that is not the case and there is a way for it to self populate at least once a day.

clotagames

Reaction score
Congrats! You might be the first mega cab we've heard of getting that far along. It's weird that your equipment listing and window sticker aren't showing up yet though.
Dealer said KZL is released and the D on the end means delayed. They had no idea why delayed.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I wanted to say thanks for making the spreadsheet as its a very useful tool. I did notice it was not updating throughout the day and your response above explains why. When you say manually checking do you mean typing in every VIN individually? Hopefully that is not the case and there is a way for it to self populate at least once a day.
I'll have to think about how to do it. Run a script when on VPN. Or from a VPS I can throw away. I'm not sure.

I did just run a script and the builds in the sheet with equipment listings and window stickers are current. So that's 13 and 2 orders respectively. Not as much progress on that front over the last couple of weeks as I would have hoped.

Dunn08

Reaction score
I’m back to D from D1. 5/19 order date, est. ship was 8/18. Laramie DRW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jock_E_Shift

Reaction score
Got my window sticker from Monroney

Attachments

• window-sticker.pdf
    40.5 KB · Views: 56

b307a1

Reaction score
Got my window sticker from Monroney
Are you Canadian?

edit: I looked at your build sheet and see you are from Maryland or at least that is where the truck is being shipped to..

What is the source of that window sticker?.... I have never seen one like that..

I have tried to pull it up with the posted link and nothing comes up.

Last edited:

clotagames

Reaction score
I just re-ran a script to check for equipment listings and window stickers. Still just the 13 and 2 orders respectively. Seems like there hasn't really been any movement this week. Bummer.
Might be more going on than we can see. When my dealer called me back monday and told me I was in KZLD his district rep was there in his office and checked on it.

Users who are viewing this thread