Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

WisHawk

Reaction score
Anyone else continue to have an issue with getting parts to take care of recalls?
My dealer claims it could be months before they get any parts to complete these recalls. (Heater relay and transmission tube/vent.)
Or is it time to try a different dealer?
Truck is 2021

Jay P

Reaction score
Anyone else continue to have an issue with getting parts to take care of recalls?
My dealer claims it could be months before they get any parts to complete these recalls. (Heater relay and transmission tube/vent.)
Or is it time to try a different dealer?
Truck is 2021
Same issue for me. I'm on a list for both. I have called dealers in 120 mile radius from me and get the same story. My grid heater is disconnected from the battery. Hopefully it will be done before winter.

Will_T

Reaction score

My dealer says I am on the list, (since December), but that there are no parts for either recall.

Users who are viewing this thread