Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Reaction score
Ordered 2/10/21 in MN (WI dealership): 2021 3500 Limited SB CC SRW HO NE P.Blue 5th TTPMS Air Susp everything else including BSM.
Status: 3/22/21 Dealer says "KZ" status. Build Sheet/Equipment Listing is populated.
Status: 3/23/21 Window Sticker is populated. 3/24/21 Towing Capacity by VIN shows #'s now.
Status: 4/14/21 Dealer say location is IL (Logistics Yard).

Order to delivery: 10.5 weeks

Will follow up with details on whether it includes the chips for backup BSM (blind spot monitoring)...

:)YEA!!!!!!!! It made it with enough prep time before our cross-country camping trip!!!!!:cool:

AJDANTE

Reaction score
Ordered 2/10/21 in MN (WI dealership): 2021 3500 Limited SB CC SRW HO NE P.Blue 5th TTPMS Air Susp everything else including BSM.
Status: 3/22/21 Dealer says "KZ" status. Build Sheet/Equipment Listing is populated.
Status: 3/23/21 Window Sticker is populated. 3/24/21 Towing Capacity by VIN shows #'s now.

Will follow up with details on whether it includes the chips for backup BSM (blind spot monitoring)...

:)YEA!!!!!!!! It made it with enough prep time before our cross-country camping trip!!!!!:cool:
CONGRATS DUDE!
Curious which dealership you used?

b307a1

Reaction score

Don't forget about posting some pics!

AJDANTE

Reaction score
Does this mean anything? FAM: DJ TRACKING: 10121T11 MY:2021
It's listed on the Equipment page

Cumminsownr

Reaction score
Hey, new member here.

My order is as follows
2021 ram 2500
4x4, 6.4 foot box, 6.7 cummins. Crew cab
Patriot blue pearl

Night edition
Off road group
Bed utility group
Premium lighting group
Towing technology group B
Big horn level B equipment group
Unconnect 4c nav
Instrument panel mounted auxiliary switches
9 alpine speakers with subwoofer
Tri fold tonneau cover
Rear wheelhouse liners
Clearance lamps
Trailer tire pressure monitoring system
5th wheel and gooseneck prep
Painted flat wheel to wheel side steps
Black vinyl floor covering
Dual alternators rated at 440 amps
Anti spin differential rear axle

Ordered 02/26
VON 02/26
BX status 03/05
D status 03/10 and vin number
D status 04/12
Dealer received email saying June for heavy trucks.

I ordered in campbellford Ontario.
Ramchat won't help canadian orders.
fca canada says talk to dealer. Dealer says nothing they can do.
Still has not changed.
7 weeks in Friday. And still not built.
As an update to my order

April 26th - D1 status
Estimated ship date of May 15, 2021

Will update when build sheet populates.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

Don't forget about posting some pics!

@ThinkingAboutLimited3500 Don't forget to change your username. ;)

Last edited:

Taylormade1

Reaction score

Bigwalnuthoney

Reaction score
I ordered from Phillip too and haven't got any fca emails either. I email with him about once a week. Mine shipped about 2 weeks ago and as of wed was still in TX. He said it was moving SLOW.
Dealer said it was in Wyoming yesterday. On its way to Washington.

Taylormade1

Reaction score
Anyone have any updates on deliveries on the eastern route. I'm waiting for the train to hit Lawrenceville, GA, before transport to Charleston, SC. Dealer says expecting train to arrive in Lawrenceville on 28th, but also wouldn't be surprised if it just showed up at their place in Charleston (unannounced) either.

BigOlMega

Reaction score
I ordered a 3500 SRW CCSB HO Cummins Laramie fully loaded in Pearl White from Dave Smith in Idaho.

Order Date: 1/11/2021
Current Status: Apparently it is at a vendor getting some of my add-ons.

ETA: Totally effing unknown and my dealer has not told me anything accept when I got my vin in February. Put a deposit down and only got a receipt.

How are people getting their trucks so quick??
Same here with Dave Smith. Just a receipt for the deposit. "Fire and forget"

NWWIRAM

Reaction score

CONGRATS DUDE!
Curious which dealership you used?
Congratulations! I am also interested to hear which dealership you used and what kind of a deal you ended up with. I live close to the Minnesota border.

jm888

Reaction score
Why do you think some people who ordered them 2 months ago are getting them delivered now while some that ordered them in December are not? Does it have to do with the dealership or the type of truck they ordered?

GeneralClortho

Reaction score
RAM Chat says 10 more weeks so that would put me a total of 12 weeks if it holds true.

When I ordered a Wrangler, there was a website where you could track the Jeep progress through its production. That was pretty fun, but apparently FCA does not do this anymore.

I have heard if the truck has the safety and blind spot additional equipment, it can be delayed. Mine does not.

jm888

Reaction score
RAM Chat says 10 more weeks so that would put me a total of 12 weeks if it holds true.

When I ordered a Wrangler, there was a website where you could track the Jeep progress through its production. That was pretty fun, but apparently FCA does not do this anymore.

I have heard if the truck has the safety and blind spot additional equipment, it can be delayed. Mine does not.
Have you heard if the tech packages delay it, or just stuff in the safety group (blind spot, adaptive cruise, collision warning, etc.)?

GeneralClortho

Reaction score
Have you heard if the tech packages delay it, or just stuff in the safety group (blind spot, adaptive cruise, collision warning, etc.)?
I only heard mention of the safety group. I cannot speak for the rest.

Mine is a base 2500 Tradesman with the Power Wagon package and the 8.4, but that is all.

mcarey

Reaction score
Got an update late last night (4/22). Still in D1, not built yet, ship date moved up to 4/26. I have next to no faith in the truck actually being shipped by that date, but I suppose I've also seen crazier things. Gonna keep the fingers crossed.
RAM Chat told me today that "The Ram is moving through the build process and it's in the trim phase at this time." Obviously won't hit that new ship date I received last week, but exciting progress nonetheless. Still no buildsheet that I can find online. Will ping the dealer on Thursday for any updates he may have.

Not too bad for 21 days since I ordered, 4/5, I'd say.

pkane

Mall Terrain truck owners founding member
Reaction score
2021 3500 SRWCCSB 6.7 H.O. CUMMINS Laramie with pretty much every option except sunroof . Here is a few pictures of the new truck ordered 1-10-2021 , arrived at dealer 4-22-21 so just shy of 14 weeks and came with no damage thank goodness !!!

How is your visibility with the Adaptive Cruise Control behind the rearview mirror?

Congratulations!

Cpsram21

Reaction score
How is your visibility with the Adaptive Cruise Control behind the rearview mirror?

Congratulations!
I think the visibility is fine it's just like anything else you just have to get used to looking around stuff that's in your way just like the corner posts of the cab.

Users who are viewing this thread