Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Elk_Addict23

Reaction score
Finally got my window sticker after being at the body vendor for 6.5 weeks! Any guys in the Denver area that can tell me how long it took for their truck to reach the dealership after their window sticker populated?

View attachment WindowStickerPDF.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camper99

Reaction score
Finally got my window sticker after being at the body vendor for 6.5 weeks! Any guys in the Denver area that can tell me how long it took for their truck to reach the dealership after their window sticker populated?

View attachment 15068

14 days (Jan. 21 to Feb. 4) for me. I was thinking it would be closer to three weeks.

Wobly

Reaction score

View attachment 15068

Mine took a little over two weeks from window sticker to delivery in Castle Rock.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cpsram21

Reaction score
Dealer sent notice...truck arrived late today. Ordered 3/8 so Monday would be 6 weeks! I will check it out tomorrow and take delivery Monday. I’m in east TX. Laramie crew
How the hell did you get one built that fast ? You must be a VIP or something ! My laramie was ordered 1-10-21 and still stuck in shipping, made it to roper utah over a week ago on the train and now no movement.

THC1

Reaction score
How the hell did you get one built that fast ? You must be a VIP or something ! My laramie was ordered 1-10-21 and still stuck in shipping, made it to roper utah over a week ago on the train and now no movement.
No idea man but could be this. I removed BSMS and selected no accessories intending to install liner, running boards and tonneau myself. Wanted BSMS but have a trip next month snd didn’t want to wait. I’m also in east TX so pretty close to manufacturing facility.

Last edited:

THC1

Reaction score
Didn’t get it checked in today so Monday morning it gets spray in liner and tinted front windows...afternoon pickup

Attachments

• 25C7641E-260D-4031-B6FD-6F385D22EA8D.jpeg
    25C7641E-260D-4031-B6FD-6F385D22EA8D.jpeg
    459.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 728FF619-3235-4B44-82D6-EECEF07B6714.jpeg
    728FF619-3235-4B44-82D6-EECEF07B6714.jpeg
    480.9 KB · Views: 75
  • DF3DF69C-A732-408D-B1C3-9E27A4FE4A63.jpeg
    DF3DF69C-A732-408D-B1C3-9E27A4FE4A63.jpeg
    534.2 KB · Views: 75

jm888

Reaction score
Didn’t get it checked in today so Monday morning it gets spray in liner and tinted front windows...afternoon pickup
Can you post your build, or window sticker for that? That looks like exactly what I want to order (as far a color, Night Edition, etc.) so I am curious what you got on it and what you left off in hopes I can get one pretty fast too! :)

THC1

Reaction score
Can you post your build, or window sticker for that? That looks like exactly what I want to order (as far a color, Night Edition, etc.) so I am curious what you got on it and what you left off in hopes I can get one pretty fast too! :)

Cpsram21

Reaction score
No idea man but could be this. I removed BSMS and selected no accessories intending to install liner, running boards and tonneau myself. Wanted BSMS but have a trip next month snd didn’t want to wait. I’m also in east TX so pretty close to manufacturing facility.
Well congrats on getting it so quickly ! Unfortunately I did order with all the options and module's because I didn't want to have to add stuff later like on all my other orders of vehicles over the years. And of course when I ordered there was no news of chip shortages and I was told 8 to 10 weeks max . At least mine is most of the way here now, maybe another week or so. Hope after all this wait that nothing is damaged or wrong with it.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Any one have a link as to where to get them online?

oops, link:

Here is the one you need. Not sure if the one for tailgate will work if you dont need it. I would assume they have differant part #'s

Be careful, those are likely refurb remotes and may not program. Dealer will charge you regardless.

I just sent one back to another vendor that refused to program.

I would also suggest that any posts like this not related to builds and orders be posted in an appropriate forum or new thread. I doubt few that are not actively involved in a build or order are watching the thread and you could save yourself some aggravation and/or money if a member that has first hand knowledge sees the post and replies[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

AZ Sooner

Reaction score
Any had this issues with https://cryptostickers.net/, i got my email saying the window sticker is found but when I click on it, it still says, Sorry a window sticker is unavailable for this vin?

ItemStatus
Build SheetFOUND
StickerFOUND

THC1

Reaction score
Any had this issues with https://cryptostickers.net/, i got my email saying the window sticker is found but when I click on it, it still says, Sorry a window sticker is unavailable for this vin?

ItemStatus
Build SheetFOUND
StickerFOUNDSorry I have to ask...did you double check that your vin is in the url link? Try checking manually without using their found link.

brhoton

Reaction score

ItemStatus
Build SheetFOUND
StickerFOUND
I had a similar issues, however my window sticker does show on cryptostickers and I tried the manual way as well and it shows. However, my build sheet has no info on it when I did it through cryptostickers and the manual way.

EDIT: Included my window sticker

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    74.7 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread