Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

DFHarley19

Reaction score
I received yet another “canned” response from “Jeff” at Ram cares. No new updates, truck has been in JB status now for 42 days. No end in sight, no dealer ETA even. But boy am I supposed to feel good to know that 3500 series trucks are presently being built. Yeah, they are, just not mine. This is getting laughable at this point. What a joke.
Did you get VIN number? If so then they are working on it, I guess. I might be wrong.

DFHarley19

Reaction score
I got a vin # and a build sheet. Truck has been held up at the vendor since 2/10/21 waiting for parts I guess.
Ahhh... Maybe my ordered will be held up. Are you able to get the payload data? I checked this morning and got no data.

PWHerman

Reaction score
Ramchats just told me they don't use the status codes anymore for orders, but from what I see on this thread, that doesn't sound entirely correct. She described D1 status description for my truck but declined to use 'D1'. Wierd.

Reaction score
Ramchats just told me they don't use the status codes anymore for orders, but from what I see on this thread, that doesn't sound entirely correct. She described D1 status description for my truck but declined to use 'D1'. Wierd.
I think the dealer sees the status codes on the POC sheet when they check the status... RamChat told me the same thing but dealer showed me pic of sheet with code...

bdgibson78

Reaction score
Were you informed that the blind spot (chip shortage) changed from a Laramie level 1 to a level A and the two technology changed to a group alpha due to the omitting of the B/S monitoring?
Ramcares chat just tells me "again today" that all build materials have been gathered and build scheduled but no equipment list or build sheet.
I wasn't informed about the chip shortage at all - I found out from here, and then through my dealer who confirm is was "Level B" that they ordered - they claim that Level 2 had been "locked out" of their ordering system which is why they submitted Level B. I plan on adding BSM after I get the truck.

DFHarley19

Reaction score
View attachment 13762
This showed up today. Unfortunately work was busy, so I didn’t really have time to go sign the papers. I’ll knock it out tomorrow. Order went in 1/19 for reference.
9 weeks! Not bad! I was told that I might get mine on May 12th or earlier. I ordered them last March 12th so that will be 9 weeks! Can't wait!

Russty__

Reaction score
I got an update today my truck is in the “small accessories” department. Lol.

Bullpin22

Reaction score
Delivery was initially slated for 3/5-3/19. Then pushed back to 4/1-4/15.
I got the call this afternoon it was delivered at my dealer!
I just spent 4 hrs inspecting it. I’m very please with the results. With all the issues I’ve read about here, I put together a rather lengthy list to inspect/look at.
The only thing I can say is the adaptive steering feels sloppy. The response seams to lag.
Pick it up Saturday after they clean it up and it gets on the lift so I can inspect the underneath.

Attachments

• 092F0E6A-4D84-44EA-8FFD-88A5293AFC15.jpeg
    092F0E6A-4D84-44EA-8FFD-88A5293AFC15.jpeg
    904.6 KB · Views: 47

Taylormade1

Reaction score
Ahhh... Maybe my ordered will be held up. Are you able to get the payload data? I checked this morning and got no data.
If you ordered in March, your still too early. I ordered 2/5 and received my populated build sheet on 3/22. Currently it's moved to vendor for spray liner, tonneau and step rails. Hoping it my ship by end of month or early April.

Ljolley

Reaction score
Delivery was initially slated for 3/5-3/19. Then pushed back to 4/1-4/15.
I got the call this afternoon it was delivered at my dealer!
I just spent 4 hrs inspecting it. I’m very please with the results. With all the issues I’ve read about here, I put together a rather lengthy list to inspect/look at.
The only thing I can say is the adaptive steering feels sloppy. The response seams to lag.
Pick it up Saturday after they clean it up and it gets on the lift so I can inspect the underneath.

What was your order date?

Users who are viewing this thread