Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

doberman66

Reaction score
SL Date 1/22 here. 6.4 engine as well. Whether any of that means I am in the same situation as you, I dunno. I will have to talk with my dealer and encourage them to push harder I suppose.

sdu

Reaction score
SL Date 1/22 here. 6.4 engine as well. Whether any of that means I am in the same situation as you, I dunno. I will have to talk with my dealer and encourage them to push harder I suppose.
Definitely speak to the sales manager if you haven't.

Nsf10162

Reaction score
My SL is 1/9 (which I have previously mistaken for the built day) so yours may or may not have the same issue. My experience has been that the dealer will be willing to reach out to Ram to get all the information they could for you because they've been billed for the truck. Ram chat will tell you nothing more than what's showing in their system.
Mine is a 6.7 HO diesel, dont think I have the same issues as those with the 6.4 build, but it could have nothing to do with the engine. I do know it is in Detroit MI now, so it must be at one of the plants getting something fixed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NDanecker

Reaction score
I really question if its a CP4 to CP3 conversion on early 21 builds. Just speculation.......

When did they publicly announce that all 21's get the cp3 pump?

Russty__

Reaction score
Order date 2/10 ship date 3/16! 2021 Power wagon level 2 with 360° camera, Harmon kardon speakers & bed group.

Paragon2020

Reaction score
Hi Paragon- I ordered through Boulder Dodge. The rail route must go up North first before coming back down to Denver, but I cannot quite figure out how that works given the common rail routes. But in my case, since this truck is going to arrive in under 11 weeks, I'm not going to complain if it spend a few extra days en route.

Which dealer did you order from?
I purchased from Christopher dodge in Lakewood, I agree, no complaints on my end regarding delivery either with 11 weeks on mine as well. When I ordered the said things were slow and I could expect 60-90days, they were spot on.

CdnHO

Reaction score
Truck was loaded on a rail car yesterday. Getting close. Status KZ-M

BLuRRnAWAY

Reaction score
Truck is supposedly arriving 3/11, that'll make it 13 weeks. Asked dealer for update and no new information is available. Anxiously awaiting but not getting my hopes much higher just incase there's a delay!

Gunner

Reaction score
Truck is supposedly arriving 3/11, that'll make it 13 weeks. Asked dealer for update and no new information is available. Anxiously awaiting but not getting my hopes much higher just incase there's a delay!
If I remember correctly you ordered same time as me (12/11), as of last Thursday mine was in 2nd rail departure. Mine is getting delivered to western Minnesota so hopefully it will arrive in the next week.

BLuRRnAWAY

Reaction score
If I remember correctly you ordered same time as me (12/11), as of last Thursday mine was in 2nd rail departure. Mine is getting delivered to western Minnesota so hopefully it will arrive in the next week.

Correct! We shall see if it arrives, I’ll keep you posted. What is your date for arrival?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ocxd

Reaction score
ETA ship date of 4/5. I’m in the mountain west. For those In the area, What have you all been seeing in terms of ship date to delivery?

kxnate

Reaction score
ETA ship date of 4/5. I’m in the mountain west. For those In the area, What have you all been seeing in terms of ship date to delivery?
I live in MT, my truck started moving on rail from Mexico February 3rd, arrived in the BNSF auto facility in Laurel MT on February 24th I think it was, arrived at my dealer on March 1.

Users who are viewing this thread