Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

RichM752

Reaction score
I see $500 cash bonus for 2500's right now.
The fine print says: "Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery by 03/31/2021"

doberman66

Reaction score
I see $500 cash bonus for 2500's right now.
The fine print says: "Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery by 03/31/2021"
For 2021s? I still have to change from 2020 to 2021 vehicles in my daily search for new deals on the Ramtrucks site. All the better deals including the $ 500 off are for the 2020 trucks when i look. The 2021 gets 3.9% financing- and that's it. At least for the 2500's which is the only thing I look at since that's what i have on order.

whitexc

Reaction score
So much for truck month....? Those 1500's aren't trucks. They are cars with beds. WTF FCA. Help the guys out that are shelling out the big bucks for real trucks.

Rant over. Sorry 'bout that.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

RichM752

Reaction score
So much for truck month....? Those 1500's aren't trucks. They are cars with beds. WTF FCA. Help the guys out that are shelling out the big bucks for real trucks.

Rant over. Sorry 'bout that.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm looking at 12.9% off msrp before any incentives. But Aaron Ginsburgh at Mark Dodge in Lake Charles did tell me at the time of my order that he "didnt expect any new incentives at the time, but the progrm changes constantly and we will see if anything is available when the truck arrives."
I'm satisfied with 12.9% in todays market.
I got 18% off list when I bought my 2016. The good ole days.

Will_T

Reaction score
The ramtrucks.com link under incentives shows the 36 months 0 interest for 21 2500 and 3500 models

It shows it covers everything from tradesman to limited 2 or 4 wheel drive with any options .

When I looked more closely at this it appears that it is only for the gas engines?

Attachments

• March.JPG
    March.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 39

Cpsram21

Reaction score
When I looked more closely at this it appears that it is only for the gas engines?
I don't believe it's only for gas trucks I built a truck in a diesel on their website and then clicked on incentives and it showed the exact same thing.

Will_T

Reaction score
I don't believe it's only for gas trucks I built a truck in a diesel on their website and then clicked on incentives and it showed the exact same thing.
Hope you are right and that it sticks through April. But I can not find anyplace to get it to show for a diesel. Always just shows the gas truck. And I just built a diesel on their website and there is no link to show any incentives. Plus as seen in the attached screenshot, it showed the financing estimate that it automatically generates. Click that and I see it shows 5.9% interest. Not sure why you see the 0% for a diesel but I can not.

Attachments

• March2.JPG
    March2.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 25

Cpsram21

Reaction score
Hope you are right and that it sticks through April. But I can not find anyplace to get it to show for a diesel. Always just shows the gas truck. And I just built a diesel on their website and there is no link to show any incentives. Plus as seen in the attached screenshot, it showed the financing estimate that it automatically generates. Click that and I see it shows 5.9% interest. Not sure why you see the 0% for a diesel but I can not.
Might just be for my zone because I'm in idaho , my sales manager said it does include the diesels and very seldom do the incentives get worse as the year goes on most of the times better. Also my dealer gives another $2000 off the price if you don't take the finance offer and get it from local bank . I am going that route because I will be paying mine off within a year and I can get 3% financing with my local credit union ,that's saves me more then if I do the 3 year 0% but everyone case is different. Just giving you what my dealer tells me and I have bought 3 vehicles from him and never been lied too.

Will_T

Reaction score
Might just be for my zone because I'm in idaho , my sales manager said it does include the diesels and very seldom do the incentives get worse as the year goes on most of the times better.
Where is your dealer? I'm buying from an Idaho dealer also.

Cpsram21

Reaction score
I got my build sheet on 2-10-21 no sticker yet
Mine was ordered 1-10-21 got build sheet on 3-3-21 . Should be getting window sticker in a couple days after there done at the upfit shop according to my dealer.

Millwright71

Reaction score
Mine was ordered 1-10-21 got build sheet on 3-3-21 . Should be getting window sticker in a couple days after there done at the upfit shop according to my dealer.
Mine has been stuck at the vendor shop since 2/10. Can’t get any info from either Ram chat, or my dealer. Getting pretty tired of seeing orders go right through there that were placed after mine. If I could just get a straight answer, it wouldn’t be so bad. Lack of info makes me think the truck was heavily damaged somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread