Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

whitexc

Reaction score
On Tapatalk so I don't see sig's.

That is quick turn around. What a nice build. Good luck with it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Ickabod

Reaction score
On Tapatalk so I don't see sig's.

That is quick turn around. What a nice build. Good luck with it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Ah, gotcha. Finally getting a truck, with just the features I want. Dealers order a lot of crap I don't want. Hopefully the build stays on track...

NVYCHF

Reaction score
Good eye! Maximum steel is the color. Hard to tell with the weather. Looks almost grey/black right now.

Matches the indigo interior very well!

Very impressed with the ride. Went from an 08' F250 6.4 to this... No comparison even with the suspension aired up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Hey diode_ee,

Nice combo! I was going to order my new 3500 6.7 in Maximum Steel w/Indigo Frost interior...in the Night Package. The Ram configurator allowed for it to be build (pic from configurator included). As of today, as far as I can tell, the combo is no longer available. Night Package comes with Black interior. You can see in the image the Maximum Steel Night package with the Indigo Frost interior would look amazing!

Being that both interiors are standard...may be there is still a way!!! If not then Black it is. The Maximum Steel Night Package is non-negotiable!!

fullsizeoutput_5d7.jpeg

NDanecker

Reaction score
I couldn't build a Megacab DRW Limited with Night Edition but salesman was able to, and eventually ordered it. Almost ordered a Laramie instead (which I did NOT want). If you can't build it - call or contact your salesman. From my past experiences the online truck configurator is usually out of date.

carmike

Reaction score
Ah, gotcha. Finally getting a truck, with just the features I want. Dealers order a lot of crap I don't want. Hopefully the build stays on track...
I agree on how the Dealers order crap. When I ordered mine he tried to talk me in to that large 12" screen. I told him to start reading about all the problem's they are having with them and you will change your mind. I only wanted the 8.4 with nav

diode_ee

Reaction score
Hey diode_ee,

Nice combo! I was going to order my new 3500 6.7 in Maximum Steel w/Indigo Frost interior...in the Night Package. The Ram configurator allowed for it to be build (pic from configurator included). As of today, as far as I can tell, the combo is no longer available. Night Package comes with Black interior. You can see in the image the Maximum Steel Night package with the Indigo Frost interior would look amazing!

Being that both interiors are standard...may be there is still a way!!! If not then Black it is. The Maximum Steel Night Package is non-negotiable!!

View attachment 12826
That would be a cool combo if you're able to get it ordered that way! I didn't want painted bumpers based on how bad my old Ford with painted bumpers rusted through the paint from the all of the rock chips so trying to order the night edition wasn't something I tried to pursue.

It would be interesting to find out if you're able to order it to let the rest of the group know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Elk_Addict23

Reaction score
What is everyone seeing on timeline from build sheet to window sticker or does it vary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pronto

Reaction score
Got my Monroney sticker today. This came together fast.

I did have a bit of "sticker shock" however. LOL FYI this in Kanukistan dollars.
Yeah, that's some sticker shock but a very loaded truck. Just curious why you didn't opt for 4WD. Was that a personal choice or did it conflict with something like your max tow package? I've never tried to build a truck like that on the configurator.

Paragon2020

Reaction score
My dealer just called with an update:
My truck is on a train in Cheyenne right now and should be in Denver tomorrow (March 5). It should get to my dealer's lot early next week, and I will take delivery around the end of the week (11th or 12th).

This was an order placed on December 29, so it will be just over 10 weeks from order to delivery unless something happens this next week. I really feel for the folks that ordered last Fall and had to wait 16 or 20 or more weeks to get their trucks. But at least Ram seems to have gotten this figured out finally.
hi Blayne, I'm in Colorado as well, which dealer? I ordered 12/28. They said my truck had to go to Wyoming first as well and then back to Denver

Buzzb

Reaction score
Truck arrived off the boat today. 21 weeks total. almost 4 weeks waiting in Anchorage to get on the boat. Dealing with them loosing the container my truck was in, loading an empty container instead of my container, and this is how it arrived. Filthy, with mud and dog prints on the inside of the door, and boot prints on top of the doors where they climbed out the window and walked on the window sills to get out of the container. Also both batteries were completely dead. After finally getting it jumped, taking it to the shop, and getting it all washed up, not a scratch on it. Really surprised. Not my dealers fault.

Attachments

• Truck 1.jpg
    Truck 1.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Truck 3.jpg
    Truck 3.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 63659025815__55B4E720-2845-4A99-8496-C2683BD304A6.jpeg
    63659025815__55B4E720-2845-4A99-8496-C2683BD304A6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1535.jpeg
    IMG_1535.jpeg
    927.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1534.jpeg
    IMG_1534.jpeg
    857.6 KB · Views: 53

CdnHO

Reaction score
Yeah, that's some sticker shock but a very loaded truck. Just curious why you didn't opt for 4WD. Was that a personal choice or did it conflict with something like your max tow package? I've never tried to build a truck like that on the configurator.
Personal choice. Clearance between bed rail and fifth wheel is minimal. This truck Is higher than my 2003. I don’t have the option of raising the trailer and I am never in snow or off road.

NDanecker

Reaction score
Truck arrived off the boat today. 21 weeks total. almost 4 weeks waiting in Anchorage to get on the boat. Dealing with them loosing the container my truck was in, loading an empty container instead of my container, and this is how it arrived. Filthy, with mud and dog prints on the inside of the door, and boot prints on top of the doors where they climbed out the window and walked on the window sills to get out of the container. Also both batteries were completely dead. After finally getting it jumped, taking it to the shop, and getting it all washed up, not a scratch on it. Really surprised. Not my dealers fault.
Feel bad for ya man. Some things are better left unseen. Ignorance is bliss sometimes! Enjoy the new truck!

Baeronb

Reaction score
Got a "private offer" email yesterday from ram for $3500 off, good until the end of April. Offer ID: 40CMA2. I ordered a 4500, chassis cab, limited on 2/8. Just got off chat with ram a moment ago and all parts are ready and build should start soon they say. Hope it gets here in time to take advantage.

Test_Eng

Reaction score
Just got my crypto email and checked for the build sheet and it’s there now.

51 days from order to get build sheet

Window Sticker posted today. Less than 24 hours from build sheet.

blazenfire

Reaction score
Got a "private offer" email yesterday from ram for $3500 off, good until the end of April. Offer ID: 40CMA2. I ordered a 4500, chassis cab, limited on 2/8. Just got off chat with ram a moment ago and all parts are ready and build should start soon they say. Hope it gets here in time to take advantage.
Is this a targeted offer just for you ? Are you able to screenshot it ?

Woodall83

Reaction score
Nice! Lucky you

Users who are viewing this thread