Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

roegs

Reaction score
LARAMIE 2500 CCSB 6.7L , Ordered Dec 14 , Was told 20-24 weeks. Haven't checked back with dealer. Will continue to be patient!
Ordered mine the same day. VIN was assigned shortly after. RAM sent me a note a few weeks back that it's scheduled to be at the dealership the first week in March. Who knows what will really happen but for now I have no reason to doubt.

BLuRRnAWAY

Reaction score
LARAMIE 2500 CCSB 6.7L , Ordered Dec 14 , Was told 20-24 weeks. Haven't checked back with dealer. Will continue to be patient!

20-24 no way, people are getting them in 10 now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Blue

Reaction score
Can someone who has knowledge of or worked at a dealer in the ordering process explain if there is a benefit to filling an allocation vs. sold order? I honestly believe my order was put in as an allocation 'stock' order (maybe others too) to fulfill allocation. For example, if a dealer doesn't sell their allocation do they lose it the following year? My fear is a stock order gets put on the slow process while a true 'sold order' gets priority.

Thanks
Pull up your build sheet, I had the same thoughts on mine and checked the build sheet and it was on the last page that it was a "sold order" although it didn't show up on the Window Sticker.

ScooterB

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOrdered mine the same day. VIN was assigned shortly after. RAM sent me a note a few weeks back that it's scheduled to be at the dealership the first week in March. Who knows what will really happen but for now I have no reason to doubt.
Ordered mine the same day. VIN was assigned shortly after. RAM sent me a note a few weeks back that it's scheduled to be at the dealership the first week in March. Who knows what will really happen but for now I have no reason to doubt.
Can I ask where you are from I know they take longer to get to Canada , from what I see on here, some that were ordered in September not received yet .

Big Blue

Reaction score
Wow, You either had an Honest Dealer Estimate, Live far from Mexico like in Alaska or Washington State or he told you that it would take that long and if it shows up sooner you'ld be really happy.

TZMNDVL

Reaction score
Hey ScooterB. I'm in Ontario as well
I think 20 weeks is going to be about right.
I ordered on 23 Oct
received VIN 09 Dec - looks like FCA Canada can only submits orders in blocks probably every 60 days.
Could be to allow all Canadian trucks to be transported together and because of our different safety/equipment requirements
DRL's, are programmed differently, I'm sure there are other differences
My sequence number 553103 is close to others on the site who ordered 1st week of Dec.
I was notified 04 Jan that my estimated ship date was 07 Feb , hoping this is true.
I'm anticipating about 4 weeks for shipping which would put me right at 20 weeks.
It;s a long haul as many others here can agree.

b307a1

Reaction score
Pull up your build sheet, I had the same thoughts on mine and checked the build sheet and it was on the last page that it was a "sold order" although it didn't show up on the Window Sticker.
Your name will not show up on the web version of your window sticker. It will be on the one applied to your vehicle.

CdnHD

Reaction score

I’m at 19 weeks. Still in D1 status. “Estimated” ship date of February 24. I asked my sales guy what year.

CdnHD

Reaction score
Can I ask where you are from I know they take longer to get to Canada , from what I see on here, some that were ordered in September not received yet .

I’m in Canada. Ordered September 22 last year. Still in D1

ScooterB

Reaction score
Hey ScooterB. I'm in Ontario as well
I think 20 weeks is going to be about right.
I ordered on 23 Oct
received VIN 09 Dec - looks like FCA Canada can only submits orders in blocks probably every 60 days.
Could be to allow all Canadian trucks to be transported together and because of our different safety/equipment requirements
DRL's, are programmed differently, I'm sure there are other differences
My sequence number 553103 is close to others on the site who ordered 1st week of Dec.
I was notified 04 Jan that my estimated ship date was 07 Feb , hoping this is true.
I'm anticipating about 4 weeks for shipping which would put me right at 20 weeks.
It;s a long haul as many others here can agree.
I will keep watching for your order progress. We are using the truck mostly for towing a 5th wheel camper , so if I get it sometime in April I would be happy , we will see what the incentives are then !

CdnHD

Reaction score
It's a long wait , but will be worth it in the end !

And I truly don’t mind the wait. Less salt on it that way. I’m just frustrated that it’s still in D1 and no one knows anything.

CdnHD

Reaction score
Quick question for you guys (or gals) that have/had/ordered the fifth wheel package. Does the hitch stick above the rails when installed? I’m looking for a hard tonneau for the bed and just thought of that.

Users who are viewing this thread