Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

noizy21

Reaction score
Well mine finally showed up yesterday.
3500 HO with all option but RAM Boxes
Ordered 10/21
Built 12/17
Shipped 12/21
Arrived in Centerville, IL 12/24
Sat for a few weeks and then delivered 1/11 to dealer.

diode_ee

Reaction score
Ordered 10/21
Built 12/17
Shipped 12/21
Quit giving me false hope. Haha mine has a shipping date of a few days after yours, but I imagine that it will be quite awhile longer before it actually arrives.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Onelongshot

Reaction score
Ordered 10/21
Built 12/17
Shipped 12/21
Shoot at this point I just wish they would build mine. Mine is still in the parts bin.

noizy21

Reaction score
Shoot at this point I just wish they would build mine. Mine is still in the parts bin.
My dealer told me at the time I ordered it that it wouldn't be built till mid-December at the earliest so I guess I just had that in my head and didn't get excited till it was actually built.
I think for me ....the wait was worse once I knew it was built. The excitement went up and I knew that it was out there somewhere just waiting. Even though I know the shipping was fairly quick compared to others that I'm seeing, I felt like it took forever to be delivered. It got to Illinois a lot faster then I thought it would but then just sat for a few weeks. Now that I have the truck, I hate to drive it on the Illinois salty roads.... We will be pulling the camper down south next month so I'm excited to have a truck that will handle the hills/mountains better than my 6.4 did in my other truck.

Onelongshot

Reaction score
My dealer told me at the time I ordered it that it wouldn't be built till mid-December at the earliest so I guess I just had that in my head and didn't get excited till it was actually built.
I think for me ....the wait was worse once I knew it was built. The excitement went up and I knew that it was out there somewhere just waiting. Even though I know the shipping was fairly quick compared to others that I'm seeing, I felt like it took forever to be delivered. It got to Illinois a lot faster then I thought it would but then just sat for a few weeks. Now that I have the truck, I hate to drive it on the Illinois salty roads.... We will be pulling the camper down south next month so I'm excited to have a truck that will handle the hills/mountains better than my 6.4 did in my other truck.
Yeah I hear ya. I have had three different shipping dates and have been in D1 status for over 8 weeks. It would just be a happy thought to know that it was built. At this point I am looking at late February or March before my truck gets here. Mine might not get salty at all. LOL

Slider57

Reaction score
I have my RAM. 14 weeks from Order to Delivery. 21 Laramie 3500 Cummins HO. Yeah Baby!!!
cce49503b59a520a2e5099fdecdee551.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichM752

Reaction score
I was just told by a dealer that they are not building any new Ram 2500 with 8 ft beds at he present time.

RichM752

Reaction score
Wow. Another dealer just said production is shut down due to unavailability of certain computer chips?

Krlowry

Reaction score
Just got my build sheet on cryptostickers today! Finally some sort of progress. Wonder how much longer it will take...

GarlicFarmer

Reaction score
KZT is 2nd rail departure. KZU is second rail arrival. KZX is arrived at dealer.
yes, it is crazy I can order a $4 thing-a-bob from china and track it all the way every hop to my door, but my 50k truck, oh it will show up when it gets here this month or next...:rolleyes:

Scooterpilot

Reaction score
Ordered my BigHorn 3500 CC SRW HO on 11 10 2020. It was built 12 21 2020. Today the dealer let me know the truck is at the train yard 70 miles from the dealership. Looks like I'll have a new truck very, very soooooooooon.

Last edited:

diode_ee

Reaction score
Was that a Ford 6.4 by chance? That's what I'm upgrading from and hope to realize an improvement.

diode_ee

Reaction score
Wow. Another dealer just said production is shut down due to unavailability of certain computer chips?
Yup, I saw a few articles stating that multiple vehicle lines are being idled due to a lack of silicon parts.

Here's one of those articles.

diode_ee

Reaction score
yes, it is crazy I can order a $4 thing-a-bob from china and track it all the way every hop to my door, but my 50k truck, oh it will show up when it gets here this month or next...:rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing. It would save Ram chat, and the dealer, a lot of time if they just provided the ability for us to punch in the VON/VIN info and get the updated status ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread