Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

21Limted

Reaction score
I wonder if I have to contact the dealer to pull up the window sticker or if I can contact FCA and have them put my email into the system. Obviously the dealer didn't plug in my email to FCA since I haven't gotten any info from FCA / Ram since I've placed my order.
I don’t think anyone is getting emails anymore. I’m not, and my dealer told me none of his customers are, even though he always puts the email addresses in. If anyone is getting an email with updates, please let me know. I’d like to look into how this email is generated to see what the rest of us are missing out on. It could be a dealer-side application which most dealers are not familiar with.
Not familiar with the acronym ..........What's is FFP?
Friends & Family Pricing
Not sure if it’s any friends, or if it’s limited to individuals who live in the same household as an FCA employee

Basser53

Reaction score
Its any friends ,and employee can give out 6 a year i think.. most dealers around here just start at that price because of the amount of employees here..

Big Blue

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone is getting emails anymore. I’m not, and my dealer told me none of his customers are, even though he always puts the email addresses in. If anyone is getting an email with updates, please let me know. I’d like to look into how this email is generated to see what the rest of us are missing out on. It could be a dealer-side application which most dealers are not familiar with.

Friends & Family Pricing
Not sure if it’s any friends, or if it’s limited to individuals who live in the same household as an FCA employee
Just got an update on my truck. It is supposedly enroute with an "Estimated" delivery date of January 3rd 2021... I hopefully optimistic that it will be there by then.

ChrisK

Reaction score
My dealer just texted me... My truck is in Montgomery AL. Last Monday it was in Livonia, LA... seems to take forever to get here....

21Limted

Reaction score
How much does a VIN number play in the order of build?
The last numbers of the VIN are the sequence numbers. They are the actual order that the trucks are assembled on the line. But that doesn't mean it's the order they're shipped. Adding accessories (steps, bed liner, etc.) lengthens the time to ship.

Slider57

Reaction score
Got this email from FCA this morning: (order placed 10/6)

According to our provided resources, your new vehicle order has been built and is currently in the shipment process. Giving the early stages of shipping, an estimated delivery window is not yet available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slider57

Reaction score
The last numbers of the VIN are the sequence numbers. They are the actual order that the trucks are assembled on the line. But that doesn't mean it's the order they're shipped. Adding accessories (steps, bed liner, etc.) lengthens the time to ship.

My Salesman told me to bag the running boards and spray in bed liner , as that is done outside of the plant and delays shipping the completed truck. Last six of my VIN are 508154

Last edited:

Big Blue

Reaction score
what state is it heading to?
Central Wisconsin.
Man, I must be a long ways from being built. VIN 540407 :eek:
Mine is 505997. On a different note. I had FCA enter my info into their system so I could pull up info on my truck. Does Ram or FCA send you an Email verification or something so you can log in and check on it? I also had my dealer resubmit my info it sounds like they didn't do that when I ordered the truck in September. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

Scooterpilot

Reaction score
The plant shuts down for two weeks during Christmas. Early Feb 2021 is probably a realistic date for me. Last six on my vin: 530602 Ordered 11 10 2020

NWWIRAM

Reaction score
Central Wisconsin.

Mine is 505997. On a different note. I had FCA enter my info into their system so I could pull up info on my truck. Does Ram or FCA send you an Email verification or something so you can log in and check on it? I also had my dealer resubmit my info it sounds like they didn't do that when I ordered the truck in September. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

I grew up in Central Wisconsin. Which dealer did you order through?

21Limted

Reaction score
Got this email from FCA this morning: (order placed 10/6)
According to our provided resources, your new vehicle order has been built and is currently in the shipment process. Giving the early stages of shipping, an estimated delivery window is not yet available.
Was this email the result of an inquiry, or do you get regular automatic emails? I'm trying to establish if anyone is getting automated emails and if so how they got on this mailing system.

Users who are viewing this thread