Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

travlohn

Reaction score
Yes, that is in Canada. Same discounts apply to the HD trucks as well. I got a little over 22% discount on my 3500 that is on it's way in.
Another member on this forum from our area got 19.5% discount on his purchase.

CJM, I don't know if I could have heckled for anything near my 19.5ish % if I didn't have "preferred pricing" through my employer. At my local dealer 20% 1500 classics is nothing new but I doubt they would do that much on a HD. I think you did very well for your 22%.

CJM

Reaction score
CJM, I don't know if I could have heckled for anything near my 19.5ish % if I didn't have "preferred pricing" through my employer. At my local dealer 20% 1500 classics is nothing new but I doubt they would do that much on a HD. I think you did very well for your 22%.

I had 2 dealers with a price within $400 when I got quotes. As I had mentioned to you before, one of those dealers is very near to you. I did not dicker when I purchased my truck, I contacted 3 dealers for price. Two of them were very close in price and the third was rediculas! I went with the higher of the two better quoted because the dealer is very close to me.

travlohn

Reaction score
It's all a crap shoot. I had multiple quotes and none were near the dealer I went with.

unclelala

Reaction score
Asked my salesman when does he suspect my truck will be coming or delivered? And this is what he sent back to me.... " The vehicle has began its transport stage and is in the U.S. waiting on shipping advice to us. "
Im in the Toronto area...What does this mean? When I asked what that meant he said he will update me when more info is available. So I guess I'm wondering why bother telling me something that is useless info to begin with or is he just trying to shut me up.

KevoTheFord

Reaction score
Asked my salesman when does he suspect my truck will be coming or delivered? And this is what he sent back to me.... " The vehicle has began its transport stage and is in the U.S. waiting on shipping advice to us. "
Im in the Toronto area...What does this mean? When I asked what that meant he said he will update me when more info is available. So I guess I'm wondering why bother telling me something that is useless info to begin with or is he just trying to shut me up.
Ask them for the actual status code, someone posted the decoder for the codes in this thread about a month ago you can search for. If it is early on it is probably sitting in Missouri waiting for the next leg of the trip. They should absolutely have an delivery window. From Missouri to me (bought in Oakville) was about 2ish weeks and that is during the issue that occurred at the yard in Missouri with a bunch of trucks being damaged. You can even ask them for a screen shot of the system for you to see, I started doing this when I realized I was getting the runaround from my dealership.

unclelala

Reaction score
I would think you will the same delivery window as. the rest of us ontarians. Mid to end of September.
The salesman got back to me and said that my trucks status code is KZM which I think is first rail departure

Johng

Reaction score
I orderd May 6, almost a whole month later :(
That’s ok. mine sat in bx status until june. It’s built so it will come eventually. I don’t expect to see my truck or anyone’s in ontario until end of sept to beginning of October. Just my guess. Moving freight has been really tough This year. we are seeing only 60% on time deliveries at work. Let’s hope I’m wrong. Would like to tow my trailer a couple of times with the new truck.

Users who are viewing this thread