Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 2500/3500 Configurator?

Randy M

Reaction score
It's October 1st today. I figured it would have gone live being the last qtr of the year. Anyone have some knowledge when they might put the config online?

TheSaltyHam

Reaction score
They didn't go live with the 2019 Build & Price tool until they were well into 2019. The order window on '19s hasn't even closed yet. I doubt we will see it until late in the year.

Marshfly

Reaction score
You can normally order a truck before the configurator goes live.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
With the Powerwagon black accents and an actual picture or in person...it looks good if you like military greens.

Marshfly

Reaction score
I just can’t believe they chose that before sting ray gray as a new color with all the success the other truck manufacturers have had with their grays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distillusion

Reaction score
Ram doesn't move quickly on the HD configurator. The Night Appearance package has been available for order for a while on the 2019s, some dealers are getting it in and showing it already, but it still isn't listed in the configurator. You can only get the Black Appearance Group, which only applies to a black-painted truck, which has been available all year, and Night Appearance Group which provides the same black accessories and badging on other paint colors. (They should just get rid of the black appearance package and let you use Night Appearance on every paint color, IMO.

jeff

Reaction score
man, I like that OLIVE green...of course, my 14 was Prarie Pearl, so...

MEZZ2006

Reaction score
2020 Build and Price is available on Carbook Showroom: Click Here. Not much overall price change, Led lighting package looks to be more limited on the Big Horn trim otherwise options look pretty much the same.

Randy M

Reaction score
As I suspected, at least for now the Olive Green on the PW isn't available. Looks like Hydro Blue replaced Blue Streak Pearl as well.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
As I suspected, at least for now the Olive Green on the PW isn't available. Looks like Hydro Blue replaced Blue Streak Pearl as well.

Correct.

Billcf7

Reaction score
Ram doesn't move quickly on the HD configurator. The Night Appearance package has been available for order for a while on the 2019s, some dealers are getting it in and showing it already, but it still isn't listed in the configurator. You can only get the Black Appearance Group, which only applies to a black-painted truck, which has been available all year, and Night Appearance Group which provides the same black accessories and badging on other paint colors. (They should just get rid of the black appearance package and let you use Night Appearance on every paint color, IMO.

You can order the night edition up here in Canada on any colour

• Night Edition

$2,995
    Included Features:
    • Wheels: 20" x 8" Black Aluminum
    • Black exterior badging
    • Black exterior mirrors
    • Black headlamp bezels
    • Black interior accents
    • Black ram's head tailgate badge
    • Black taillamp bezels
    • Black wheel centre hub
    • Black, power, tow spotter mirrors with memory
    • Body-colour door handles
    • Body-colour grille surround
    • Grille with Gloss Black billets and accents
    • LT285/60R20E OWL On-/Off-Road tires
    • Body-colour front bumper
    • Body-colour rear bumper

time2kyl

Reaction score
So with ordering for 2020s starting tomorrow, what's the over/under on the configurator switching to 20? I'm going with 1Dec.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score

Check back with this link a time or too, he usually stays on top of the build and price pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread