Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 2500/3500 Configurator?

Distillusion

Reaction score
You can order the night edition up here in Canada on any colour
In the US, you can only get it on some colors. Not on the Patriot Blue or the Black Forest Green. At least not on the configurator.

LaneC

Reaction score
I seem to be able to order it in any color, except for the low volume stuff....
Yup I can build a 3500 Night Edition in any normal production color available for the truck.

Last edited:

Distillusion

Reaction score
I seem to be able to order it in any color, except for the low volume stuff....
I just tested it again. Brought up the configurator, selected Laramie, then picked Black Forest Green color, and it lets me then select Night edition. When I do that, it changes the truck color to Billet Silver. When I select Black Forest Green again, it gets rid of Night Edition. Same on the Blue Streak. (I typed Patriot Blue earlier, but I was remembering wrong, it's Blue Streak that's offered on the Laramie.)

LaneC

Reaction score
I just tested it again. Brought up the configurator, selected Laramie, then picked Black Forest Green color, and it lets me then select Night edition. When I do that, it changes the truck color to Billet Silver. When I select Black Forest Green again, it gets rid of Night Edition. Same on the Blue Streak. (I typed Patriot Blue earlier, but I was remembering wrong, it's Blue Streak that's offered on the Laramie.)
Are you doing this on RAMTrucks.com?
ramtrucks.com has been acting funny about paint for a minute now...
I'm using the actual system we use to order a truck.

Distillusion

Reaction score
Are you doing this on RAMTrucks.com?
ramtrucks.com has been acting funny about paint for a minute now...
I'm using the actual system we use to order a truck.
Yes, I'm not a dealer. I am trying this from home on the ramtrucks.com site. And it's always messing up something. It never works completely right, consistently.

Billcf7

Reaction score
When you say "configurator" do you mean "build & price" ?

Distillusion

Reaction score
When you say "configurator" do you mean "build & price" ?
That's what I'm talking about, that's the only option for me as a customer without driving to a dealership.

Also, if you look at page 4 of this FCA document under the Night Appearance Package, they specify "Available colors" and they do not list the Black Forest Green or the Blue Streak colors.

Attachments

• 2019 RAM HD options.pdf
    118.7 KB · Views: 24

R.J.

Reaction score
When is Ram updating the online configurator for the 2020 HDs?

Distillusion

Reaction score
Wonder if they're going to allow the green in a Night Appearance. Why would you want that color with chrome all over it? ;)

R.J.

Reaction score
Yep, saw that. Building a truck right now!

jsalbre

Reaction score
It seems the configurator is missing the option for the trailer camera, but I was able to order it and it’s on my window sticker.

Jugular

Reaction score
Yep, saw that. Building a truck right now!
Same...getting tired of the dealer telling me an olive green laramie with rambox can't be ordered. It sure lets me build one on the site

Users who are viewing this thread