Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 PW bigger tire question

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
I thought about getting that but seriously they can't just build the box with a tiny led readout and a couple of soft buttons to use for programming? That's pretty lazy.

That's what the Rough Country is. Worked fine on my PW for tire size.

Reactions: @JC

JHD1827

Reaction score
I thought about getting that but seriously they can't just build the box with a tiny led readout and a couple of soft buttons to use for programming? That's pretty lazy.

I'm somewhat lazy and I prefer to sit in the seat and push buttons on the stereo and steering wheel vs fiddling with buttons down at the OBD port.

Team Ramrod

Reaction score
I bought the AEV snap for my 2021 PW to install 37 13.5 17 Toyo MTs. I will update this weekend when complete

desert_wagon

Reaction score
my dealer charges the price of a service contract, read 200.00 then they will cal the tires and set the tpms warnings to a level I want read 30. Hell let them take responsibility if it gets screwed up....rofl. However wonder if there is a warning alarm if you leave your sunroof open and turn the truck off....

Users who are viewing this thread