Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ordering?

Klinger

Reaction score
On my 2020 window sticker it says tire pressure information system. Not sure if that is just the truck or includes trailer.
It does have that. That’s for the truck tires. TPMS is for trailer tires. Will be available late 2020. So I’ll have to use aftermarket monitoring system

RB18C

Reaction score
It does have that. That’s for the truck tires. TPMS is for trailer tires. Will be available late 2020. So I’ll have to use aftermarket monitoring system
I use a aftermarket trailer TPMS now and it’s fine. Gives me tire temp and PSI. So not having that integrated in the truck isn’t a big deal for me

Ivanvent

Reaction score
Mine said it’s still D status but the 50gallon fuel tank is supposed to be included. TPMS will not as advertised on the 2020’s yet. It will be a late release
Did you actually order the tank on your order?

Klinger

Reaction score
Did you actually order the tank on your order?
Crew cans with 8K’ bed is to be std on 2020. Ramcares told me with my Von nbr it’s been added to my order so there was no way to order one as it wasn’t an option but to be std

Klinger

Reaction score
I use a aftermarket trailer TPMS now and it’s fine. Gives me tire temp and PSI. So not having that integrated in the truck isn’t a big deal for me
Yeah. I had an aftermarket one before just would have nice to have built in. I will have an observation camera (rear facing and sides) on my 42’ 5th wheel and 7” monitor just was trying not to have so many monitors

redman

Reaction score
That's good, I was going to say maybe you could swap the 32 gallon out at a later date when it was available.

Grunt4Life

Reaction score
Crew cans with 8K’ bed is to be std on 2020. Ramcares told me with my Von nbr it’s been added to my order so there was no way to order one as it wasn’t an option but to be std
I do hope that is the case with fuel tank. I waited for the 2020's for 3 things:
  • Lane keep assist- Available
  • 48-50Gal. Fuel tank- Questionable
  • Trailer TPMS- Delayed yet again. They stated it would be late availability for 2019's.

Klinger

Reaction score
I do hope that is the case with fuel tank. I waited for the 2020's for 3 things:
  • Trailer TPMS- Delayed yet again. They stated it would be late availability for 2019's.
Mine shows lane keep assist. Was told it includes 50 gal tank. No go on TPMS until late 2020 builds. Maybe it will be a download who knows

Grunt4Life

Reaction score
Mine shows lane keep assist. Was told it includes 50 gal tank. No go on TPMS until late 2020 builds. Maybe it will be a download who knows
Waiting for a 8ft 3500 limited to show up somewhere so I can look at the build sheet. Today i found a few limited mega cab's but they wouldn't get the larger tank and show 31 gal. tanks

WYRam

Reaction score
I too was waiting to order 2020 for these 3 things plus adaptive steering. Has anyone know if it’s available yet? I’m ordering 3500 CC 8’ box Longhorn. Thanks

RB18C

Reaction score
I too was waiting to order 2020 for these 3 things plus adaptive steering. Has anyone know if it’s available yet? I’m ordering 3500 CC 8’ box Longhorn. Thanks
What is adaptive steering? I have it on my build sheet and have no clue what it is.

WYRam

Reaction score
What is adaptive steering? I have it on my build sheet and have no clue what it is.

My understanding is that adaptive steering can help change the truck’s steering gear ratio while it’s in motion giving better control when driving at lower speeds.

Ivanvent

Reaction score
Yeah. I had an aftermarket one before just would have nice to have built in. I will have an observation camera (rear facing and sides) on my 42’ 5th wheel and 7” monitor just was trying not to have so many monitors

man that would be awesome because I wanted the tank but I was just over the guessing games so I ordered mine last month crew cab long bed. It would be a nice surprise if it ended up getting added

TheRAMadaINN

Reaction score
I read on another forum that the 50 gal tank is now available to order. Anybody have any luck with that?

Klinger

Reaction score
I read on another forum that the 50 gal tank is now available to order. Anybody have any luck with that?
Ramcare is supposed to let me know today if it made it to my order. I’ve been told by Mark here with RamCare but build dept is supposed to verify if indeed it is included

Grunt4Life

Reaction score
Just checked with Ram Care. Now at JB.

Ordered -11/19
VIN- 11/22
D Status- 11/25
D1- 12/11
JB- 12/16

Users who are viewing this thread