Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ordering?

jsalbre

Reaction score
No prob, funny how much stuff you get documented that you never know will mean something

Oh yeah, I have a massive folder of docs from the builder site. Aside from being potentially useful some of them are just plain interesting.

miles

Reaction score
I’m going to order the Ram 2500 because there is none on the lots with 4.10 gearing.
How long does a Canadian order to get to the dealership

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m going to order the Ram 2500 because there is none on the lots with 4.10 gearing.
How long does a Canadian order to get to the dealership

?

The only 3500 that's available with 4.10 is the max tow dually. The SRW are available with only 3.73 gearing.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of a 2500 build with 410 gear, now I'm sure someone will chime in with other evidence.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I just tried your 250 cash back but it said you had to provide proof of owning a non fca product . Once again us loyalists get screwed

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
It said you have to provide proof of ownership or your trade In of all non fca vehicles, or did that just show up for me

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
After I click on ram, then truck ,it showed you are eligable for $250, then you click on the next step an this is what comes up for me.
All qualifying purchases or leases of a Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, or Ram vehicle receive $250. Applicant must show: 1) proof of ownership of any vehicle that is not a Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep or Ram; OR 2) proof that the vehicle used at trade in is not one of these brands of vehicles.

Reactions: @JC

JohnandDonna

Reaction score
I've never heard of a 2500 build with 410 gear, now I'm sure someone will chime in with other evidence.
Ordered in November and it was delivered. last month. 2020 RAM 2500 MegaCab with the 6.4 Hemi, 4.10 gear with limited slip and rear air suspension. Beauty of a truck!

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
All right guys, just got late breaking news from my salesman, not a huge deal but thought I'd pass it on. The extendable rear bed step that goes under rear bumper. Its being held up for all because of the corona pandemic around the world. He said what will happen is, it won't come on the vehicle but you will get a voucher for it so later on down the rd when they get them in you can go to any cjdr an have it put on for free ., or take the buy out of the price of the part + add 15% for the inconvenience. I also asked if he thought they (at my dealership) can just give me the buyout price offmy finall deal, an he said he would check on that. I will be copying an posting this to several threads that I watch.

miles

Reaction score
I was on the Canadian build your own site, the 4.10 is a no charge option for 2500.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry jc but your truck makes me want to go out in the field And sling some mud. I mean that with the greatest of compliments as I am no were near my younger years an just want to host myself up in that baby an let er rip. Nice rig

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Ok, a little sanity is settling in. As the world frets over corona virus, the markets tanked, I was doing some research and am now possibly leaning towards a 4500 or 5500 with hauler body. Any opinions?

Users who are viewing this thread