Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 2500 4x4 CCSB Cummins Fair Market Value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooterpilot

Reaction score
Hi All,
I've heard the used truck market is currently very strong. I've ordered a 2021 3500HO 4x4 CCSB to replace my 2012 2500. I'm trying to determine the value of the truck in todays market. Here's some particulars: 2012 BigHorn 2500 Cummins 4x4 CCSB, auto trans, pwr windows, a/c driver power seat, AM/FM/CD/NAV, cruise control, front/side airbags and bench seats. Oh, as you know it's pre DEF. It has 74,000 miles on it and I'm the orginial owner. I have all maintenance receipts from day one and it's been garaged the whole time I've owned it. I reside in the high desert and there is no rust. Unfortunately, I live in California so there really isn't an advantage to trade it in; other, than ease of doing so versus selling it private party.

poloz28

Reaction score
Color? At a dealership in Florida it would fetch 35 to 40k easy.

poloz28

Reaction score
if you are interested in selling for a deal worth me flying out to CA, shoot me a price. lol

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
And to think they only offered me $35000 for my mint 17......I walked out and haven’t looked back except to waste their time via emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread