Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Tow/Shakedown

raven_dt

Reaction score
Dry hitchweight of 700 lbs is not heavy and have no need for bags at that weight especially with a WDH….. for comparison here is my 19 2500 cummins with 1625lbs tongue weight with no WDH and just the stock springs….. you may want to try towing it with out a WDH i find most tow nicer without one personally
My as measured tongue weight is 872#, I don't use dry weight for any calculations. I can't imagine towing without a wdh, let alone wo sway control, with a 2500, maybe a 1 ton dually.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
My as measured tongue weight is 872#, I don't use dry weight for any calculations. I can't imagine towing without a wdh, let alone wo sway control, with a 2500, maybe a 1 ton dually.
I only have ever run a WDH with a 1/2 ton…. I have ran an anti sway bar on smaller more balanced trailers…. Everyone has their own way, i dont have any sway issues passing transports even with 40ft park models also i tow a ton of trailers for people but if you perfer it there is nothing wrong with it

Users who are viewing this thread