Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st RAM, 1st diesel

Wildwoods

Reaction score
Just ordered 2021 RAM 3500 Limited, Cummins HD, AISIN, 8' bed, dually, full options packages. Motto; "you can't drive your house, but you can live in your truck"
Look forward to learning the in's and out's of this vehicle with the help of this forum. RAM going back to the CP3 convinced me it was safe to buy. Was thinking of waiting for the next gen transmission but didn't want to be a guinea pig. Test drive could have been quicker off the line but I've got a MB GLE63S AMG for that. Towing is the first priority (38' gooseneck with twin rock crawlers on board or 38' 5th wheel). OK, maybe reliability 1st priority and towing 2nd :)
Fun times.

Scooterpilot

Reaction score
I picked up my 2021 3500 HO this afternoon. I had a 2012 2500 RAM Cummins with the 68 trans in it. After driving the 3500 I was very pleased with the AISIN trans. Some people commented that it shifts very hard. I' m pleased as peach with the 3500 both in the way is shifts and the way it drove. My 2012 had rear leaf spings and due to all the new design changes in the frame in he 2021 3500, it rides well unloaded.

Wildwoods

Reaction score
What can I say, I live precariously through my son. His motto; "He who burns the most fossil fuel wins"...
2014 Jeep JK, Dynatrack 1 tons, 2.5" Kings, 2" hydro bumps, PRP seats, 5 point harness, LT4 engine (685HP), 10 speed tranny, Atlas 2 xfer case, Genright rails and cage, 40's, Besttop rag, ARB locker, twin lung on-board, diode lights, etc. Gotta have something respectable to pull it with, right?
Not getting the extended warranty so I can tune the RAM ASAP. I hear it really improves the ASIN shift. Interested in after market adds experience on this truck. Looking to take it to 600HP reliably.

Users who are viewing this thread