Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 2500, surround camera system unavailable

RXBoost

Reaction score
Unrelated to the camera - My wiper fluid reservoir has been leaking, so I went to remove the battery/fuse box and mounting brackets to access the reservoir to replace it. I got underneath the truck to see if there were any additional screws to remove and a 30a pink fuse fell on my shoulder and then onto the ground. I dont have a clue where it came from. All of the 30A from inside the fuse box are there and in tact. There are no listings on the fuse box cover for the camera system.

Where could this fuse have come from? Is there an in-line fuse somewhere that I cannot find? Like I said, it just fell on my shoulder, I didn't touch anything down there. But now I'm getting the blue screen and 'camera system unavailable'. It seems like it has to be related to this 30a fuse.

Can anyone help?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
There is an in line fuse for the radio under the fuse box, but it is 20 amp, and if it was missing, the radio wouldn’t turn on at all. All other fuses are inside the fuse box.
But, the camera system unavailable screen is not because of a missing fuse. It is because you had the battery disconnected for more than a few minutes, and the radio needs time to learn all the BCM settings again. The camera system will come back on it’s own after some time.

Users who are viewing this thread