Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1/2 ton springs on a 3/4?

flan

Reaction score
Some threads I skip right over due to the content of the title. This one was one of them. But when I keep seeing it populate when I hit the “new posts” button curiosity gets the best of me and I have to wonder why a thread like this is still going. So I clicked on it and read it from the beginning and ended up not being disappointed. Well done, all.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Ugly viking, first of all, I haven't been on this thread for months. I got the answers I needed and I left it alone. If this is bothering him that much that he has to insult me privately on my email address and then make another ignorant comment this far into the thread, maybe I'm not the one with a thin skin.

Second of all, letting a so called "well-respected highly active member" make ignorant comments and insult people is not a way promote your forum and keep it growing. If you are going to defend someone like that, the respectful people, who are just here to give and get advice without insults, will leave and go to a different forum, and yours will wither and you willbe left whith what you deserve!

And, thirdly, and with no respect whatsoever, if I'm not allowed to defend myself against an idiot like that, you can kiss my ass and have the administrators delete me from this forum.

Unless you posted your email address publicly on the forum, nobody on this forum has your email address including the mods. Only the site Admin can access that registration info.

If you are setup for PM to send you an email, that's where something might come from.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
And I was stuck in Amarillo for 2 days working, got very little sleep (flew back this morning), had to get there and back on a "trash jet," and am stuck on a work call with a bank network team feeling their way through a change, so I'm awful surly right now because I should be in bed... :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread