Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Crashresq21

2023 Mirrors

So the obligatory "if this has already been beaten to death" apology......BUT. Has anyone loved or found a way around the following 1st world problems with the new (awesome) mirrors: Folding over 5 mph restriction. If it don't my commute will sooner or later cost me one because others suck...
  2. Crashresq21

Opinions needed (Trailer Camera)

So oddly enough I found a bag in my 2023 Rebel and completely confused. It's the Trailer Camera Kit 68527599AA. I don't have the plug at the rear driver side of the bumper and to be honest I've only seen the 2 AUX soft buttons on my screen. For the experts to chime in...... SELL to a member...
  3. Crashresq21

Reverse camera

Might be an odd question but seems like when I go into reverse with my 23 Rebel BOTH the 360 and Reverse cameras are shown. Any way to just use the reverse not both? Kind of a PIA to manually select it every time.
  4. Crashresq21

2024 RamBox availability

Evening guys. Doing some window shopping if I decide to trade or sell my '20 3500 CC SRW Limited 6.4 in the near future. Two things maybe the masses can clear up: Local dealer told me the Limited trim is Cummins only, no BGE available. Secondly, did they cut RamBox production? Seems like...
  5. Crashresq21

Odd change in driving performance

For reference 2020 3500 Limited SRW CC 6.4 Liter 64202m So noticed in the last few days the truck, while driving, got sluggish and felt like the brakes were applied BUT: Put into neutral, rolled free. Check the gear limiter, all good. Is this a sign of the transmission deciding to go "2 to 4...
  6. Crashresq21

Aux 6 (rear harness) no power

2020 RAM 3500 CC SRW Limited 4X4 6.4 I installed a pair of KC Cyclone under truck lights two years ago via the rear power wires with the Upfitter package. Yesterday no bueno, stopped working. Full battery of tests: Clipped the wires, powered up, and checked with my tester. No go. Checked the...
  7. Crashresq21

Odd noise

Morning guys, So for a while now when the truck flexes or I take a left hand turn with a bump or any sort of non flat surface I hear this binding noise from under my feet only on the left hand side of the truck. Haven't had to change the crawl under and dig in. 2020 RAM 3500 crew cab single...
  8. Crashresq21

Horn malfunction

So a few days ago I was driving my 2020 3500 SRW Limited and some chucklehead decided cutting me off was a good choice. To my chagrin the horn didnt work. Went home and checked all possible issues with zero result. Hitting the panic button on the fob causes the horn to activate but nothing from...
  9. Crashresq21

Retractable Side Steps

So I was installing a second set of KCHilites Cyclones mid cab and noticed the motor housing of my 2020 3500s steps. Given I live in the northeast and corrosion isnt an uncommon deal but this has the potential to become an issue. Probably from the constant wheel spray. Im going to clean and coat...
  10. Crashresq21

Power Steps (coating wear)

Hey guys. Anyone else notice some of the matte black coating wearing off at the point of entry/step? My 2020 3500's are pretty much showing bear metal and hate being nitpicky but you'd figure a $68k truck wouldnt have that issue. For the sake of being honest I'm 6'3" 350# with 15EEE hooves but I...
  11. Crashresq21

Under Tailgate Lighting

First time poster so be gentile guys lol So I picked up a 2020 left over 3500 limited from Van Dyke Dodge in Warren Michigan. Hell of a deal for a left over one ton so I flew out to drive it home back to RI in March. Absolutely blown away by the amount of light this thing throws off at night...