Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

Factory air suspension operation

I have read numerous times on this forum that the factory air suspension system is completely sealed and intakes no outside air, nor discharges any air to atmosphere. If that is truly the case, than please explain this line which comes off the compressor, runs up the inside of the front of the...
  2. K

Do you wax??

Just curious with modern paint durability, does anybody wax the old fashioned way anymore?? I just wipe my vehicles down with a spray wax occasionally after a wash anymore.
  3. K

My 6.4L Hemi towing review

First tow with the 6.4 Hemi today. Made about a 300 mile tow from Billings MT to the top of the Bighorn Mountains and back, pulling a 4 place enclosed snowmobile trailer. I don't know the exact weight, but I'm guessing about 8000lbs roughly. For those that don't know the area, lots of hills all...
  4. K

Instrument cluster gear display

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the instrument cluster to display what gear you are in without using the gear limit function?? It is my understanding that if you use the gear limit function it shuts off the MDS, I like to know what gear I am in but do not want to shut off the MDS. I...