Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. OneBadBernie

New 2020 2500 Cummins, issues with Bluetooth/DPF display/broken sensors

Well, I have not had a great run with this new truck since I got the thing. I have 1850kms on it not a whole lot. Here's my problems, I will be calling fiat Canada and the Ombudsman tomorrow. So to start off with the issue I'm going to Ombudsman over.... I woke up in the morning and went to...
  2. OneBadBernie

Rpm and voltage bouncing at idle

Brand new 2020 2500 Cummins acting funny again. After a remote start to warm my truck (it's like -17c) I get in and start the thing again, it fires right up no hesitation. I'm sitting their at idle for a bit texting and all of a sudden the thing feels and sounds funny. It's a shame I forgot to...
  3. OneBadBernie

PCM Error code p1400-00 on a brand new 2020 2500

Just traded my loaded longhorn 2019 1500 on Friday for something with a lil more Pulling power. A loaded ram 2500 2020 Laramie. I noticed the other day that their was a massive 2 second response delay on my Bluetooth input to the point where voice communication is impossible. And the truck has...