Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. blbrown

Added Wireless Android Auto

I installed the Motorola MA1 Wireless Android Auto Car Adapter and now my 2020 2500 with non Nav radio works great running wireless Android Auto!
  2. blbrown

OBD2 on Android Auto

Finally an app to view OBD2 diagnostics data on Android Auto! "DashOBD"
  3. blbrown

2500 overhead console tailgate switch

Replaced the overhead console in my 2020 2500 Laramie today with a used console from a 1500 on ebay that has the tailgate release switch, works great no programing required
  4. blbrown

Loose connector above emergency brake lever

Anyone know what this connector is for? 2020 2500 laramie
  5. blbrown

Mirror flag cover with tweeter

Anyone know the part numbers for the mirror flag cover with tweeter? I would like to add them if it isn't to expensive.
  6. blbrown

Micro Switch in Tow Mirrors

Mabey the wrong forum for this question, but while runing jumpers for the Blind Spot indicator I noticed there is a micro switch that is activated when you flip up the Tow Mirrors, does anyone know what that switch is for?
  7. blbrown

2021 Fuel pump, CP3?

Does anyone know if the fuel pump for a 2021 Ram 2500 is the new CP3 and if it is can you replace the 2020 pump with it? https://mopar.worldoemparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-fuel-injection-pump-68533241aa
  8. blbrown

Bed Lights Installed 2020 2500

Installed the Mopar bed light kit yesterday in my 2020 2500 Laramie. Was pretty tight getting to the connector on the firewall in front of the parking break, but doable. I searched for info on the settings in Alfaobd to enable them, the instructions require Dealer programming, but I couldn't...
  9. blbrown

EQ Version

What is EQ Version - $58.00