Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Halogen to OEM LED swap

What are you guys doing with your old headlights? A guy I talked with that owns a body shop said they are hard to find and really expensive. Is there a market to sell them used? I've had mine sitting on the shelf for a year and am ready to free up some space.
  2. C

LED Headlight option

My wife got me the fogs as a birthday present so I installed the headlights first and the fogs later. Could definitely see a difference with the fog light upgrade as well. No issues with the headlights and yes I am still loving them. They light up street signs during the day time. I haven't...
  3. C

3500 LEAF SPRING SAG - Help I Need Ideas

Figure out how to weigh all four corners of the truck with the camper loaded OR all four corners of the camper off the truck? Or put a heavy load in the bed other than the camper and see if you get the same lean. You need to rule out the camper as a cause.
  4. C

LED Headlight option

I bought the Morimoto XB LED headlights on a black Friday special last year. I've had them installed for a few months now. These put out a ton of light and have a really sharp cutoff to not blind oncoming traffic. Super high quality (they should be for the price). I have no worries about...
  5. C

Front A pillar cab mounts

Did you ever figure out if this is right? Mine look weird to me as well. And I get a clunk in the front end every now and then. I've read up a little bit on loose cab mounts but haven't seen anything about a fix.
  6. C

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Duly noted. Thank you for the correction. It won't happen again. This is my first FCA vehicle so I am not super familiar. And I don't think it is hard to deal with just an extra expense and a few extra steps that some people have raised concerns about. I'm sure it is a great tool for many...
  7. C

Halogen to OEM LED swap

The Retrofit Source is having a 25% off sale for Black Friday. For those that don't want to deal with Alpha OBD. https://www.theretrofitsource.com/promotions
  8. C

MOPAR extended warranty due to questionable CP4

Thanks! That's what I am thinking. Unless RAM comes through with a solution before then.
  9. C

That thought has crossed my mind as well. I've customized the truck quite a bit so I'm pretty committed at this point.
  10. C

I hadn't even thought of that. I guess I have a couple more years to decide. Thanks for pointing that out.
  11. C

I'm not really an extended warranty type of person but the radio silence from RAM regarding a CP4 remedy has me considering it. I have a 2019 3500 that will be three years in service this coming April (2022). If there was a recall or any news regarding a CP4 replacement I wouldn't even be...
  12. C

Speedo/TPMS

It's been a while but I think I held the buttons down for too long. Follow the instructions exactly and it will work.
  13. C

How to Safely Haul Pallets

Ditch the tailgate...and the rest of the bed. Time for a flat bed.
  14. C

Speedo/TPMS

Follow the instructions exactly. I think I held the combination of buttons too long. I'd have to pull the instructions back out but it says something like hold them for two seconds and then release. If you go longer than the specified time you will get the errors. Good luck, this stuff...
  15. C

Speedo/TPMS

I got through to AEV tech support and it was a pretty easy fix. User error on my part but all is well now. I haven't driven much but the speedo seems to be right on with 37's. I was about 7 mph off before. It will be nice to not only have the speedo correct but more importantly the odometer...
  16. C

Speedo/TPMS

Any feedback after install? I tried to adjust for tire size on my truck this morning and am getting error code 105. Now when I turn the truck on I get errors for 4wd, traction control and ABS. I haven't driven anywhere yet and the instructions that came with the snap just say to call AEV...
  17. C

Front Receiver Hitch

Kinda hard to get a good picture. The brackets hang about an inch lower than the air dam
  18. C

Front Receiver Hitch

19. C

Front Receiver Hitch

I put mine on last night. I'm really impressed with the fit and finish. All high quality grade 8 hardware. Torklift added some nice little details that speak to them taking pride in their product. The license plate holder and little tabs to secure the air dam to the hitch are a nice touch...
  20. C

Fender Flares?

I ordered some Laramie ones. I'll take some pics when they show up. Haven't decided yet if I will leave them black or paint match them with the truck.