Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

SiriusXM canceled my Travel Link/Traffic trial by accident and won't reinstate

So while tracking down an issue with my radio being corrupted, I had to cancel my subscription for the music portion. Even after explicitly stating I only wanted to cancel the music portion, I realized they canceled everything, including the 4 years I had left on Travel Link and Traffic. After...
  2. S

Anyone with a dually night edition have paint damage from the OEM weights?

Had to replace the factory Nexan garbage this weekend, and noticed one of my rear wheels had a nice gouge in the paint down to bare metal and peeling clear coat, and it looks like its from the factory installed clip-on weight. You can see a dirt outline from where the weight was, and the damage...
  3. S

2021 SiriusXM settings all completely borked

So I'm trying to do a reset on everything. Went in the system and did delete personal data and all the reset options through the screen, problem still persists, now it's not letting me log in or save any settings for Sirius. It pulls up my account information, but it shows status as Premium...
  4. S

2021 HO timing cover leak -14,000 miles

Well looks like my Thursday evening just took a major poo poo all over everything. Was under the truck looking to see if anything was loose in the steering, have a funky feeling whenever I go over bumps. Did not expect to find a timing cover leak though. Oil level looks fine, so I'm not sure...
  5. S

RAM/Curt M25 5th wheel issue?

So after lots of looking around, I decided to go with the Curt hitch over the B&W based on the latch design and the weight savings. That said.... I've had some hell trying to figure out a surefire way of hooking up and disconnecting without having to play with the height and take the receiver...