Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. whitexc

Timber Grove VS Air Lift 5000

Acquiring the new Reflection has me browsing for some helpers for those rear coils on the 2500 just in case. There is only about a $50 difference between the two. The Timber Grove bags are very nice being stainless so probably worth the extra coin. Any input from the 2500 towing crowd is...
  2. whitexc

Factory puck install and what hitch for Turning Point pinbox?

After many years owning TT's we are going 5'er behind the Hemi powered Ram. Short of turning this into the weight debate....my truck (2500 BH CCSB) will do fine with this coach. I am going to install the factory puck system soon. Doesn't look like a horrible job. Measure lots/drill once. Any...
  3. whitexc

Transforce ATs cracking

I know, I know....they are junk but said from the beginning they work for my purpose at this time and will run them till they are done. That said, can I get some opinions on this before camping season arrives and we are towing a bunch? My tires are cracking at 8k miles and 1 year old. I have...
  4. whitexc

Durango GT or Grand Cherokee Limited?

So the Mrs is looking to get rid of her 2018 Durango SXT while it still has good value. The vehicle has done very well as far as function goes, has been reliable and looks good. Hers is Granite in color with the Blacktop package and she is looking at the exact color combo in a GT trim which has...
  5. whitexc

WDH Drop shanks

I know this has been beat to death and I apologize in advance. I have a Fastway trunnion style WDH and my goal is to get the hitch away from the truck so I can open my tailgate with the travel trailer connected. The Curt 17121(see pic) looks like it would meet the needs but they are out of stock...
  6. whitexc

Travel Trailer Bike Racks

In the market for a rack system to carry 4 bikes on our TT. There are options for front and rear. I am thinking I like the front straddle system that goes over/around the LP tanks. I would have to get some measurements and see how it would work out. Let's see what you have and how you like it...
  7. whitexc

Front End Protection-Painted Bumpers

For those with painted bumpers, are you using a film or other protection to keep the stone chips and other wear at bay? If so what are you using, DIY install and happy with it? Thanks Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
  8. whitexc

New Guy

Hello all, new to the group. I just placed the order for my 2021 Big Horn Night Edition (in white[emoji848]) on 1/21/21. After nearly buying a PW that had more things than I need/want I am very excited about the build and look forward to my first new vehicle. Current truck is a 2002 QCSB...