Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Front Drive Shaft/Axle Flange Bolts Torque

Just finished my Carli leveling kit install on a ‘21 2500 Ram Diesel. The kit called for the drive shaft to be removed but no reference to the torque for the front drive shaft when reinstalling it. Anyone know what the front drive shaft to front axle 4 flange bolts torque is? I found this...
  2. T

‘21 2500 Limited OEM Rims/Tires Night Edition

Took these off my truck about a month ago ~1000 miles. Wheels are still balanced and come with OEM TPMS sensors still installed. 2021 Ram 2500 Limited Night Edition Local pickup only 21722 Clear Spring MD. $2000 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

Carli adjustable track bar kit “Steering Stabilizer relocation Bracket”

Still waiting on my truck but parts are coming in for aftermarket items. The Carli leveling kit came in and I ordered the adjustable track bar. I currently have this kit with the track bar on my ‘17 2500 and it appears the kit has changed due to interferences. The new addition is a steering...
  4. T

Subthread 2022 orders - Aftermarket Parts on order pre truck delivery?

So I have my truck on order and I have thousands of dollars of aftermarket parts either on order or in hand. Curious what everyone has ordered/received prior to taking delivery of their truck. I seem to spend more while waiting than I would if I had the truck... My Truck on Order: 2021...