Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subthread 2022 orders - Aftermarket Parts on order pre truck delivery?

Test_Eng

Reaction score
So I have my truck on order and I have thousands of dollars of aftermarket parts either on order or in hand. Curious what everyone has ordered/received prior to taking delivery of their truck. I seem to spend more while waiting than I would if I had the truck...

My Truck on Order: 2021, limited, 2500, Delmonico Red, Cummins, mega cab, w/Rambox, night edition

My list:
1. Fuel Siege 20x9 +20 rims Black Tint Coat and ceramic coating.
2. Cooper Stt Pro 35x12.5R20 F rating with TPMs sensors
3. Carli 2.5 Leveling kit “Fox Shocks”
4. Carli Adjustable Track bar “Note: I was warned long lead time on part”
5. Carli Sway Bar
6. Bak MX4 bed cover
7. Summit racing bed mat 4x8 universal “Same as DeeZee but cheaper”. Will need to cut it down to fit.
8. Fuel and def caps
9. AlfaOBD interface harness
10. MX+ OBD module

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichM752

Reaction score
480 - BW Gooseneck hitch
426 - Air bags
305 - Mag-Tech Rear Diff cover
85 - Mud Flaps
280 - Seat Covers
260 - Rear Amp Step
24 - Fuel cap
190 - Side steps

lgarrison34

Reaction score
I had bought a lot before delivery too.

Husky Mudflaps
Black Mopar Side Steps
Banks Pedal Monster
12” Screen Protector
Black Power Wagon Wheels
Mopar Rubber Floormats
Black Hood Badges
Black Body Emblems
Black Grill Inserts

Still need to buy a Bakflip MX4 and some 35” Toyo M/Ts

Test_Eng

Reaction score
Awesome responses I like the idea of adding the prices spent on them!!! The more ideas you share the more I will likely have to spend even before I have anything to install them on.

Been looking at mudflaps and cannot decide. Really like the Rekgen Merica’s and mesh mericas

Anyone have them?

Last edited:

Gunner

Reaction score
I’m waiting on my order also-21 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7HO Longhorn in flame red.

Things I’ve ordered are

B&W gooseneck hitch kit for factory pucks
B&W stow and tow receiver hitch
Gator back mud flaps
DeeZee blue label toolbox
DeeZee bed mat
Access Toolbox tonneau cover

RichM752

Reaction score
Awesome responses I like the idea of adding the prices spent on them!!! The more ideas you share the more I will likely have to spend even before I have anything to install them on.

Been looking at mudflaps and cannot decide. Really like the Rekgen Merica’s and mesh mericas

Anyone have them?

I like Duraflap. They are 80 short miles up the road from me.

CdnHO

Reaction score
Truxedo X15 Pro tonneau cover
Weathertech mudflaps
MBRP double walled exhaust tip
No Spill oil drain kit
Oil filter plug tool
30K Mopar Hitch (comes with the truck but will probly need to put it together
DEF Refractometer (don't need install it. Just throw it in the glove box)
The list is growing and at least a couple of month before I see the truck!!:cool:

Last edited:

Test_Eng

Reaction score
Truxedo MX15 Pro tonneau cover
Weathertech mudflaps
MBRP double walled exhaust tip
No Spill oil drain kit
Oil filter plug tool
30K Mopar Hitch (comes with the truck but will probly need to put it together
DEF Refractometer (don't need install it. Just throw it in the glove box)
The list is growing and at least a couple of month before I see the truck!!:cool:

Few questions,
1. Black MBRP or Chrome and what size? Been debating getting one and pulling the DPF back pipe and painting it all black.
2. No spill oil drain kit? More details please...
3. Def Refractometer. Assuming a tube “specific gravity” version or digital one? And do you make you own DEF or concerned about what you buying?

CdnHO

Reaction score
Few questions,
1. Black MBRP or Chrome and what size? Been debating getting one and pulling the DPF back pipe and painting it all black.
2. No spill oil drain kit? More details please...
3. Def Refractometer. Assuming a tube “specific gravity” version or digital one? And do you make you own DEF or concerned about what you buying?

The exhaust tip is polished stainless. 4” in and 5“ out. MBRP also has black.
The oil drain kit comes in two parts. One replaces the pan plug. It has a one way valve with a cap. All brass. The other is a threaded connector with a short piece of hose. You remove the drain cap and screw on the section with the hose. As you screw it on it pushes a valve open allowing the oil to drain. No more oil all over my hands. Genos carries them.
I bought the refractometer to confirm quality of purchased DEF.
I will also buy a Banks diff cover to make servicing the rear axle easier. When they become available.

dave41079

Reaction score
35/1250/17 Maxxis RAZR MTs
Magnaflow 19493
CJC intercooler guard
Kaodtech bypass harness
AlfaOBD
OBDlink MX+
Husky Liner front and rear mats
DeeZee bed mat

I still have a small handful of parts I want.

Last edited:

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
The exhaust tip is polished stainless. 4” in and 5“ out. MBRP also has black.
The oil drain kit comes in two parts. One replaces the pan plug. It has a one way valve with a cap. All brass. The other is a threaded connector with a short piece of hose. You remove the drain cap and screw on the section with the hose. As you screw it on it pushes a valve open allowing the oil to drain. No more oil all over my hands. Genos carries them.
I bought the refractometer to confirm quality of purchased DEF.
I will also buy a Banks diff cover to make servicing the rear axle easier. When they become available.
They are great oil plugs. we ran them on transports, i opted for the fumoto for the 26$ on amazon it is pretty great quality

CdnHO

Reaction score
They are great oil plugs. we ran them on transports, i opted for the fumoto for the 26$ on amazon it is pretty great quality
"No Spill" is what I bought. Anything to make servicing easier at my age is a good thing.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
"No Spill" is what I bought. Anything to make servicing easier at my age is a good thing.
I know the one you bought they are great i debated getting that one but the price difference over the fumoto was to much to not try the fumoto as it was 1/3 the price

Artemis

Reaction score
Retrax Pro MX Cover
Deployable Bed-Step
Covercraft Sunscreen
DEF Funnel
Diesel cap and Def Cap
194 6000k bulb (For Ramboxes) Truck has all LEDs but ramboxes and vanity mirrors
28mm Feston bulbs 6000k (for vanity mirrors)
Leather Keyfob Cover
Smoke License plate cover
B&W stow and stow hitch (does set off back up sensors)
Silent Hitch pin and lock
Cable gun lock (locks all 3 pins on B&W Hitch)
Husky mud flaps
Rear seat cover for dogs
Lifetime Ceramic coating and interior (goes in tomorrow for 3 days)

CdnHO

Reaction score
I know the one you bought they are great i debated getting that one but the price difference over the fumoto was to much to not try the fumoto as it was 1/3 the price
I liked the "double security" of the No Spill. The valve plus the cap. Guess I am paranoid about hitting something and spilling oil all over the highway and ending up with an empty crankcase. Chances are probably zero but paranoia is alive and well. LOL

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I liked the "double security" of the No Spill. The valve plus the cap. Guess I am paranoid about hitting something and spilling oil all over the highway and ending up with an empty crankcase. Chances are probably zero but paranoia is alive and well. LOL
Would take out the front axle first lol i really like the low profile of the no spill, the fumoto also has a threaded cap

CdnHO

Reaction score
Would take out the front axle first lol i really like the low profile of the no spill, the fumoto also has a threaded cap
My truck doesn't have a diff in front. It is a RWD to maximize the clearance to the fifth wheel. I save money on diff lube. LOL

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
My truck doesn't have a diff in front. It is a RWD to maximize the clearance to the fifth wheel. I save money on diff lube. LOL
Lmao gotta save where you can, is it IFS up front or just a solid dummy axle?

Will_T

Reaction score
Which DEF and Fuel caps are you all getting? Even on some of the smaller items, model or style would help us newbies. Thanks!

I am just starting the aftermarket list. Near the top is a canopy and a larger replacement fuel tank. Specifics unknown yet on the canopy as that will wait until after delivery. Fuel tank may be S&B 52 gallon to replace the 31. Hopefully the rest of the list will be a lot less $!

Users who are viewing this thread