Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

Throttle lag

Thanks for your reply, wasn't sure this was a common problem. Now I know my truck is ok. Thanks again
  2. N

Throttle lag

Thanks I will try that. Another question, what is the gear select switch on the steering, and could you give me a example of when I would use it?
  3. N

Throttle lag

Hello, 2020 3500 dually HO 6 speed trans
  4. N

Throttle lag

When entering a expressway if I nail it to merge into traffic my truck lags a second or two before responding, kinda scary
  5. N

What are you listening to today?

theory of a dead man,machine gun kelly, highly suspect
  6. N

Dually tires

Don't have a two sided air chuck on my portable air compressor, it is the slide on and lock type
  7. N

Dually tires

You people have always helped me in the past, so here I am again. Is there a easy way to inflate dually tires on the road?
  8. N

Funky trans shifts

Thanks again for all the responses, I feel a lot better about towing a long distance now
  9. N

Funky trans shifts

Thanks, thought the tranny was going to lay down with 9000 miles Thanks for the help, took a load off my mind
  10. N

Funky trans shifts

Yes does it when accelerating hard, and I have started easing up on my take offs on entrance ramps. Sometimes its a little scary when you hit the gas and nothing happens. So this is normal on the Aisin?
  11. N

Funky trans shifts

2020 3500 Aisin the tranny seems to lack behind, sometimes when accelerating like getting on the interstate the trans takes a second or two to engage. Maybe I'm not explaining the issue quite right, it seems like it's not in gear for a second or two. Also seems to be worse when the tranny is...
  12. N

Exhaust brake newbie

Yep, your right it is just a big difference in the way my 2006 2500 down shifted compared to the 3500 really felt like the EB.
  13. N

Exhaust brake newbie

Will- T, you nailed it. Just got back and really checked it out, you were exactly right it was the aggressive down shift in T/H mode feels like the EB and that is what I thought it was all this time. DANG YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN GENIUSES thanks for all the help and advice from every one.
  14. N

Exhaust brake newbie

Yeah, didn't think of that
  15. N

Exhaust brake newbie

I have to make a trash run here in a bit, going to do it again and make sure the trans is not down shifting. Don't think it is but you people got me wondering what is going on.
  16. N

Exhaust brake newbie

Might have something to do with the different trannys between the 68rfe and the aisin
  17. N

Exhaust brake newbie

Do you think there is a difference in the way it works from a 2020 3500 dually and your 2021 2500.
  18. N

Exhaust brake newbie

Was heading to Lowes yesterday, made sure EB was off, turned on H/T and soon as I touch the brake the EB engaged
  19. N

Exhaust brake newbie

Thanks, I'm going to check it again and make sure EB is off then hit TH and see what happens.
  20. N

Exhaust brake newbie

Bought it new and is not tuned