Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Sorry guys, missed the question, my order was 2021 2500, Laramie, air suspension, 6.4 hemi, crew cab, 8ft bed, 4:10 gears, black out edition, loaded up with all other options except sunroof. Denver Colorado
  2. P

I ordered 12/28, took delivery 3/5
  3. P

Freeway Hop

Thanks all for the comments and feedback! The service manager and I spoke today, he is excellent, going to get tires etc where they need to be and ride with me, mentioned a lot of what you all relayed regarding concrete. This was 25 south near Arapahoe on way to castle rock. Thanks all!!!
  4. P

Freeway Hop

Thank you, I will try that.
  5. P

Freeway Hop

Sorry, good point, crew cab with 8ft bed
  6. P

Freeway Hop

I am, you to?
  7. P

I purchased from Christopher dodge in Lakewood, I agree, no complaints on my end regarding delivery either with 11 weeks on mine as well. When I ordered the said things were slow and I could expect 60-90days, they were spot on.
  8. P

Freeway Hop

Hi all, just took delivery of my 2021 Laramie 2500 air suspension, 8ft bed, 6.4 hemi, black out edition so it has those tires / wheels (I believe they are 20"). I only bring it up because wanted to relay what is on my truck in hopes of getting some feedback on what is causing my truck to bounce...
  9. P

hi Blayne, I'm in Colorado as well, which dealer? I ordered 12/28. They said my truck had to go to Wyoming first as well and then back to Denver