Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Band1t

Dash cover

2021 3500 Longhorn. After searching everywhere for photos of these covers and not finding any, I bought one anyway. I do not like the fit and will be returning it. The far left side will not lay flat, and I do not like the very long slits which leave a large flap over the air bag on the...
  2. Band1t

Anyone have a Covercraft or other dash pads on your truck dash?

Have a 2021 Ram 3500 Limited Longhorn. Anyone have a Covercraft dash pad on your truck. I'm looking for photos to see if I want to cover and protect that nice leather...lol
  3. Band1t

2021 Ram 3500 DRW - Wheel specs and tire upgrade

Love the Ram product but do not understand why the wheels and tires are so small on the DRW. I haul a big 5th wheel, and use 80% of my 5,000 lb payload. I've researched all this and have found nothing when it comes to the wheels. I would love to put on a wider tire, but not so wide I need...
  4. Band1t

Snow chains on a DRW?

New to a DRW truck. What chains on stock tires are you running? Dual chains on the rear, or just on the outer tire? Looking for basic storm emergency chains, as they would be used maybe 0-2 times a winter. Manual states U class, but nothing more.
  5. Band1t

2021 RAM 3500 DRW - Chrome Exhaust tip??

Looking for a good chrome exhaust tip that fits over the stock ugly 4" exhaust pipe on the diesel. I tried the one below in the link, but it rusted and looked ugly in 6 months. What are you using? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087K3MVRP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  6. Band1t

Center console pet cover

Anyone having any luck finding a cover for the 2021 Longhorn center console? I need to pet protect my interior for the times when the pets are inside.
  7. Band1t

New to the forum, not new to ram

I'll be replacing my 04 2500 5.9 diesel I've been driving since I bought new. I need a 1-ton dually(5th wheel in retirement), but the talk about replacing the AISIN has me concerned. Looking to buy in mid-late 2021. If I had to buy today I would go to Ford with the higher speed tranny. All have...