Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Rooster Bob

Engine Mount Problem?

Ever since purchasing my truck ('20/2500) new back in January the drivers front has clunked whenever I go over speed bumps, pot holes, etc. It just went in for its first service so I had the shop verify that the suspension and body mounts were tight along with anything else. They couldn't find...
  2. Rooster Bob

OEM Painted Running Boards

I'm on the third week of owning my 2020 Mega Cab which came with the black painted running boards. When I first went to look at the truck I was not enthused about seeing the rather small plastic step areas surrounded by black paint on the running boards because obviously they are going to get...
  3. Rooster Bob

Repurposing a WDH w/Sway hitch

Hi All, Back in September my wife and I purchased our first large travel trailer which was a Keystone Bullet 290 (34' overall/5,600 lbs dry). At the time I had a 2018 Ford Raptor which had a tow rating of 8000 lbs and a payload of 1,200 w/weight distributing hitch and 800 lbs w/o one. I knew it...