Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

OEM 18 inch firestone transforce and steering pull to the right

When i bought my 2022 ram 2500, new from the dealer, I noticed the truck pulled to the right more than I was used to seeing in my previous trucks. Plus I noticed my tpms were always fluctating more than I had ever seen on a truck with tpms sensors. At about 21k miles I started to notice that one...
  2. R

new 2022 blue DEF code format

I have been using Blue Def on my Ram and just when I learned how to decipher the Jan 2022 date codes, they went and changed them. It used to start with a two letter code and then had numbers to represent year and julian calender dates. Now it is all numbers. Does anyone know how to decipher the...
  3. R

first tow for my ram 6.7

I finally had a need to move my travel trailer which is just shy of 8k lbs. I had my truck set up for full exhaust braking, auto level, and tow haul mode. The area of north carolina where I live has many soft rolling hills with plenty of curves. My towing today was done on county roads, no...
  4. R

Mirror–Mounted Auxiliary Reverse Lamps

I have the mirror mounted auxiliary reverse lamps listed on the monroney sticker, but I do not see any lights on the mirror when I am in reverse. I have looked in the owners manual, but I cant find anything about the topic. By the way, I am in North Carolina. I did read some info that said...
  5. R

Gear indication next to the right of the odometer

When I it the plus or minus on the gear selector, I get the display which shows the gear I am in and the gear that I have set for a max. In my 2019 ram i could set that up to display all the time. My 2022 ram laramie CTS 4x4 crewcab, I cant find a place where I can set this up, any ideas?