Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

OEM fender flares on truck without

I’m getting mine from a fellow member and he said they’d work on my truck and I just wanted to make sure we’ve got the same body color so that was a plus do you happen to have part numbers just so I can see if I can see what specific type of 3m tape is used
  2. E

Ok I’ll look into the 3m tape does it just go along the edge of the flare where it meets the fender?? and you mentioned the tabs that come on them can be removed while others will have to be cut off correct ??
  3. E

So you put on OEM fender flares do you have any pics. Do I need to get new trim pieces like the plastic pieces that run along with bottom of the truck for them to fit with each other and what if they came of a truck with them do you I think I could just buy replacement 3m tape
  4. E

Could those clips be removed or say broken and therefore then installed by the screws??
  5. E

Hello I was wondering if anyone has done a retrofit of fender flares for a truck without them I have some that I’ll be getting from a 2021 truck that had them from the factory I was wondering if anyone has done something like this I have a 2020 tradesman and have heard the oem ones have clips he...
  6. E

Foglight hardwire

I believe the switch is already there so by what your saying is if a fuse tap isn’t used I run the possibility of draining my battery regardless even if I leave the switch off since it will have constant current ??? And the fuse allows for it to be cut off once the truck turns off
  7. E

Foglight hardwire

So is it possible the Baja harness had a fuse tap already then and I would hook up to that as well and my battery and grounds and do you happen to remember the fuse # for the sunroof
  8. E

Foglight hardwire

So the harness as a piece of it running off of it to a fuse do they include a fuse tap then to just remove the old one and include it in the tap or???
  9. E

Foglight hardwire

Im not good with electrical systems and much less vehicle electronics specially with how these new trucks come. I want to add fogs to my tradesman I have the Baja designs kit in mind and do not want to tap into any existing wiring such as low beams or anything. I wanna run it from battery to a...
  10. E

Baja Designs Squadrons installed on ‘20 4500 Tradesman

So the mounts that the foglight bracket mounts to already comes in these trucks even if they did not have the original foglights
  11. E

Baja Designs Squadrons installed on ‘20 4500 Tradesman

So these brackets and bezel work for a a tradesman then. I have blanks from factory just covers no fogs and I am doing the conversion from nothing to the Baja designs same thing just amber the front bezel on the outside worked for you along with the inside bracket to which the foglight screws...
  12. E

first oil and filter and fuel filters...oem numbers?

Uh ok so I ordered the exact part numbers and the front fuel filter doesn’t have the green lining but it came with the correct mopar original box and it has all the cummins and fleet guard marking on the top of it maybe this is an updated version. I ordered off of diesel filters online. I’m not...
  13. E

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I just had someone tell me they called FCA and was told if the CP4 pump fails outside of the 36k/3year warranty for bumper to bumper it is not warrantied if they don’t deny the claim in the first case for “CoNtAmInAtEd FuEl” or whatever they come up with is this true can anyone confirm it seems...
  14. E

Headlight Condensation

Just this past weekend it happened to have rained a bit and we got about half an inch of snow and it’s relatively cold in the 30s at least for it being Texas and I went to get something out late and I noticed my low beams had striations on the light that was being thrown on the road and I...
  15. E

Installing Upper Glove Box in Tradesman

Do the one that goes in higher trim trucks seem to be any different like as in the placement pf where it attaches or different tabs
  16. E

Installing Upper Glove Box in Tradesman

Can anyone by any chance do a video this does not seem very complicated and I’d like to do it but definitely would want something that goes step by step in a tutorial looks great when finished
  17. E

Tradesman front side marker bulb?

Do you happen to be able to snap a picture of the tabs on the GTR ultra for the high beams I have bought 2 sets for my vehicle and the first were the SV4 and they wouldnt seat correctly and the second was the morimoto 2 stroke 3.0 and the tabs that are on there a lot smaller than the halogen and...
  18. E

Tradesman front side marker bulb?

What kind of bulbs did u use for upgrading your LEDS to high beams I have ran into an issue with the tabs not seating like the halogen bulb and I’m starting to give up what bulbs did you use