Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Tire De/inflation?

I dont haul my camper a lot however its big enough I feel that the 80psi rear tire pressure is necessary for when I do. So my question is what tools for inflating and deflating your rear tires have you found to be extremely helpful? I have a 60 gallon compressor and going from 65psi to 80psi...
  2. S

2022/23 Order?

Hello I ordered a 2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn on 12/31/21. I have not seen any movement and have been in contact with ram chat and dealer. The dealer informed me yesterday that it is not going to be built till July (then shipping and all those possible hold ups). So this leads me to some options and...
  3. S

For sale page?

Would there be any interest in doing a for sale/trade section. If I over looked it my bad.
  4. S

2019 ram 3500 transmission issue?

Hey guys I am looking for some help. My 2019 ram 3500 with the 68rfe trans seems to shift hard when the line locks for 4th. I never really thought much of it till today. It was stuck in 4th (with the line locked and would not shift up. I slowed down and got it to down shift no issues it has only...
  5. S

Bed lighting feedback?

Hello everyone I have been thinking about adding bed lights to my 2019 tradesman and have read a lot on here. I came across this kit and was wondering if anyone has used it but main how do you like it? Are the two lights bright enough? I was thinking do 4 or 6 because I have an 8ft bed. Any feed...
  6. S

60/40 swap into tradesman

Hello everyone. First post been doing a lot of reading/searching and am having difficulty finding If anyone has swapped out the rear 2019 tradesman full seat for a 60/40? Would make life easier with a car seat. TIA