Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. NWWIRAM

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

The dealership I have been going to for the last several years recently received two 2022 3500's with Cummins engines. The first one that was delivered is a Big Horn VIN: 3C6–3R3HL4NG–114192 and the second one is a Laramie VIN: 3C6–3R3EL7NG–152214. They are trying to sell me one of those, but...
  2. NWWIRAM

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Congratulations! I am also interested to hear which dealership you used and what kind of a deal you ended up with. I live close to the Minnesota border.
  3. NWWIRAM

Fumoto Drain Valve?

I just changed the oil on my truck today and noticed that the Fomoto kit has a straight plastic fitting and a 90 degree fitting. Here is a photo of how I have mine set up. The hose is long enough so that I can rest it on top of the axle after I pull it out of the jug. That way oil doesn’t drip...
  4. NWWIRAM

Fumoto Drain Valve?

Besides the clear plastic tubing, my kit also included a hard plastic fitting that has a hose barb for the tubing and snaps onto the short nipple on the valve. It seems to hold on firmly enough and is working so far. The hot oil softens the tubing, so I don’t think it would hold onto the valve...
  5. NWWIRAM

High Output Diesel badge on tailgate

Finally got a photo of my tailgate badge.
  6. NWWIRAM

Fumoto Drain Valve?

I have the F106S and really like it. It comes with a clear plastic hose that I shortened to about a foot long and drain directly into one gallon jugs. You just have to make sure you can see the oil level in the jug as it is easy to overfill.
  7. NWWIRAM

2019 Ram 3500 Gas rear suspension

I have a 3500 SRW with those same Transforce tires. I never run any higher than 65 psi in the front, even when towing 14000 lbs. Sometimes run them at 60 psi empty, but no lower because of the weight of the diesel engine. I run the rears at 80 psi with a max payload and down as low as 50 psi...
  8. NWWIRAM

Yellow sticker payload argument with general manager at dealer

Oh well. I guess it isn't that important. I was just curious what it would come up with for mine. Thanks for the help!
  9. NWWIRAM

It keeps coming up with: Please enter 17 alphanumeric characters Find 2009 or newer vehicle models. I keep counting 17 characters: 3c63d3dl0cg305240
  10. NWWIRAM

It is a 2012 in my sig line. I took the number off my window sticker and I think it is right. Maybe not, I will double check that.
  11. NWWIRAM

This doesn't seem to work for me. I tried upper case, lower case, with dashes and without dashes. It does nothing when I click on find. It does say 2009 and newer. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any pointers?
  12. NWWIRAM

So very True! I don't think I have ever heard of a brochure weight that was close to including the essentials such as LP tanks, battery(ies) or any other accessories that are added at the factory. The advertised pin weight of my fifth wheel was around 2800 lbs. and my first trip to the scale...
  13. NWWIRAM

Thanks, Brutal! Funny how I was thinking of you as I was posting the question. You seem to be a wealth of information. That is the badge I have on my tailgate and I would have posted a photo of it, but the rear bumper is up against a wall in a storage unit. I won't be starting the truck...
  14. NWWIRAM

I am not sure if my 2012 3500 is a 4th generation or not, if it isn't, please correct me on that. The question I have is that I have two badges on my tailgate. One says Big Horn and the other says High Output Diesel. The window sticker has no mention of a High Output Diesel. It just says...
  15. NWWIRAM

1st time towing 5th wheel.

Here is some information for the OP on weights. The first few trips with the 38’ fifth wheel it was loaded with just the essentials and empty tanks. No generator and no washer and dryer. It has a hydraulic system, a single battery and two LP tanks in the front bay. The pin weight was at 29% and...
  16. NWWIRAM

1st time towing 5th wheel.

My situation is very similar to yours. I have the MORYDE pin box, but I am a little lighter than you with a SRW 3500. I was experiencing more bucking than what I thought should be normal. It felt like the truck and fifth wheel trailer were fighting each other. I noticed that the truck was...
  17. NWWIRAM

annoying jerking issue **update**

Yes it is frustrating. We were always in a situation where getting a video was difficult. Didn’t want to create a hazard on the road. They did say a video would help them, but we never got that far with it. We were very lucky to have a dealer who took us for our word. Our dealer is in northwest...
  18. NWWIRAM

annoying jerking issue **update**

Welcome Vetteguy00. I am a new guy also. My problem may not be entirely related, but the display on my Chrysler Pacifica would go blank and disable all functions. The radio volume would increase and there was nothing you could do until the car was shut off and restarted. A few times the display...
  19. NWWIRAM

Thanks Big Blue. I have been through Little Chicago quite a few times back in the mid 1970’s when I was working in Merrill and would run home on the weekends where I grew up in Clark County. I think I remember that dealer name from way back then. The dealer where I live now has just stopped...
  20. NWWIRAM

I grew up in Central Wisconsin. Which dealer did you order through? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk